Chapter 6

Phonuma looked happier than the past few days, because today when she comes home to see her youngest daughter is here, although somewhat shocked to see Thapakorn but Chanonn reaffirms that Sawin had ordered it.

   “Trust me, Aunt Phon. Win made a vow to me that he couldn’t take care of the ranch. I should ask Tha step in here in a very special case.” Chanonn said so and the more Phonuma’s daughter gave a short nod as if yes, Phonuma had some confidence that if Sawin woke up to receive it. Knowing that Thapakorn came here, her son wouldn’t be so angry.

   “You have promised, not Nephew, Win wakes up tomorrow and yells throughout the hospital. knowing that someone else is taking care of this ranch instead.” Inthra, who sat at the dinner table, couldn’t help but be sarcastic.

   “Aunt Inn… h… How long will you be here? Shouldn’t you go back to Bangkok? It’s useless to stay here.” The niece, Inthra always thought she was soft-headed, had no voice, was speaking like that and made her hiccup.

    “Uh...and...and Phii Tha? Will you start working?” Someone just realized that he wasn’t acting like ‘Lalin’, pretending to be interested in Thapakorn who was sitting on the opposite side of him instead.

    “Yeah.”

   “Then hurry up and eat, I will take you.”

   “It’s late Lin, what do you want him to do?” Phonuma turned to her daughter. It’s dark like this is not the time to wander around the ranch at all. The girl’s big round eyes turned to look with determination and hardness like a mother’s frustration, because she had raised this child for 22 years, she had never seen Lalin’s eyes look like Sawin like this before.

    “Working has nothing to do with time, mom.” Words are as decisive as Sawin, there is no mistake. Phonuma stared at her daughter in disbelief but the other party didn’t pay attention to her eyes. Quickly turn around and put some rice into his mouth, this meal method is not like Lalin.

   ... Strange... Ever since Lalin woke up from an accident, she’s become like Sawin as if in the wrong place!

   “Aunt Phon what is it?” Thapakorn saw Phonuma staring at the thin woman who was looking forward to eating, so had to ask because she was afraid that the other party might be suspicious of something. This time, Sawin’s entry into Lalin’s body is something that Phonuma should not be aware of, as it will bring so much trouble and questions to this unfortunate widow.

   ... A question that even they were worried about…

   ... Sawin is in Lalin’s body, where is the real Lalin? Since Sawin’s body is still lying unconscious in the hospital…

   Phonuma turned to look at the tall man who had the status of fiancée of Lalin’s future fiancé and smiled faintly.

    “No, I just saw Lin and thought of Win.” Her words made the three people at the dining table freeze. Even the woman who was quickly scooping rice into her mouth froze her spoon in mid-air.

    “That’s it! Lin woke up this time, she really looks like Nephew Win. In the past, I didn’t think they were the same.” Inthra went with a smirk at the end, “... well, I don’t know if you act like you’re replacing Nephew Win or not.”

    The girl’s big round eyes immediately glanced at her own real aunt, from the beginning she was stunned at her mother’s words. Instead, she became displeased by Inthra’s sarcastic remarks.

    “So, let’s go back to Bangkok tonight, I’ll let someone send you.” Sawin, who has never bowed to anyone and quickly cuts the line first, his eyes fixed on Inthra’s gaze. Satisfied too.