Chapter 1

That day... The rain was heavy... the once in a decade type…

   The Meteorological Department declared the strongest storm in years, it battered all the eastern provinces. The vast territory of the storm, which made him look only dazzling in every direction because of the endless raindrops, the gusts of wind swept so hard that the trees were still swaying as if they had no roots attached to them. The loud noise of thunder and lightning made the atmosphere worse.

   ... Especially... the atmosphere in the Warodom house...

   “I won’t allow Lin to marry Tha!!!” A voice resounded throughout the living room of a two-story wooden house in the middle of Warodom ranch. Lightning flashed outside of the tall, visible glass but the raindrops appeared behind a tall man with a terrifying face like a storm.

    A slender face with the same outline as the other two women in the room, yet the masculine valor and strength were still evident in the sharp eyes and dark brows that draped above, which were now almost furrowed. The same heel, a protruding nose, would have been better suited to thin lips if it weren’t for the owner now gnashing his lips terribly.

“But on this matter, I have decided.” The mother’s thin late-skinned woman said in a flat tone, as if confirming against the eldest son’s storm but the storm was a storm... There is no day to reduce your elbow...

   “But I refuse!!!!”

    “Win…” The mother softly called out her son’s name with regret that the hatred had nurtured in her son’s heart.

   ... Everything is her fault... It was her fault that Sawin hated Thapakorn so much…

   “I can’t hear you mom!! No matter what, I won’t let Lin marry that bastard!!!!”

   “Win... about that... uh…” Phonuma wanted to explain but because the time had passed so long, she didn’t dare to speak up. In the end, it turns out to talk about her daughter instead, “…Win... Lin and Tha love each other, son... Isn’t that true, Lin?” Phonuma turned to ask her daughter who was sitting next to her. Lalin glanced at her brother for a moment before shortly replying.

   “true.”

   “Lalin!!!!” Sawin shouted loudly but the younger sister sat back with a stiff neck not backing down.

   “Phii Win, whatever you say but I will marry Phii Tha, Phii Tha will marry me!” The only sister Sawin entrusted both love and hope to destroy every feeling until the anger in the older brother’s chest rose to a tight throat. In his mind, there were scorching flames and screams that he would never take ‘Tha’ as his brother-in-law!!!!

   Sawin pulled her sister’s little arm up from the sofa, the girl panicked following her brother’s surge in panic.

   “Phii Win, what are you going to do?!!!”

   “No matter what, you will marry Tha, right?! good!!! I’ll take you to meet that bastard!! I’ll let you know that the man you’re going to marry is worse than evil!!! He hopes to take everything from us!!! and that he will marry you because he wants everything that is Warodom!!! Lin, did you hear that he married you because of our inheritance!!! He doesn’t love Lin!!!!”