revenge.

We get dismissed and sent to our next classes matthheo, and I have potions. As we make a potion, I accidentally fall into his lap. When Seamus's potion explodes.

I slowly move back and forth a little and stand back up he immediately puts his hand over his crotch hiding his face as I sit beside him. I whisper, "Revenge is sweet."

He whispers, "Ask for the bathroom now." I raise my hand. "Yes, Ms, malfoy?" Snape says, "may I go the bathroom?" I ask .Fine, but be quick if you're not. I'll send someone to find you." He says

As I walk out, I wait outside as mattheo walks out he grabs my wrist, dragging me to a nearby closet. Pinning my against the wall. I stare at him for a minute before he crashes out lips together.

I gasped for air in every small break of the kiss. He moves to my neck, giving me Hickeys. "Mattheo.." I moan. I move my thigh closer to his crotch.

He stops and moves his hand down from my waist to lift my skirt, moving my panties. He slowly pushes one finger in, making me cover my own mouth he moves it slowly, then adds another, and I bite my hand.

"Y/n? Mattheo?" We hear a voice in the hall he keeps going. And looks at me as I hold in moans. And hear the person walk away. I moan, but it's muffled my hand.

He pulls his fingers out once I finish. I grab at his crotch and start unbuckling his belt as we make out. I slowly rub his cock and move my leg up he picks me up so I'm against his hips. He slowly lowers me onto him. "Fu- ck..." I moan loudly. He puts his hand over my mouth.

My muffled moans filling the closet he grunts, and I claw into his back. I finish, and not too long after he does. He places me back down and pulls his pants up. I fix my hair and uniform.

Walking back to class, I apologising saying I had a 'female emergency'. Then, he does not give an excuse. He keeps his hand on my thigh the rest of the class.

(Sorry for slow updates. I'm trying, I am, but I have other books I update and am doing exams at school. My deepest apologies still.)