the first two challenges

As I wake up and look to mattheo asleep beside me. I kiss him on the cheek and make my way to my dorm. As I get dressed, Pansy says "so walk better now?" With a little giggle. "Shut up." I say Melanie giggles too and walks over to Pansy, kissing her on the cheek, then leaving, and I'm confused.

I then leave, and we all head to where we need to go. I sit impatiently for a while before excusing myself and walking to the tent. "mattheo.." I whisper, "huh?" He says his voice unmistakeable. "Mattheo, are you sure you're going to go through with it?" I say worry obviously in my voice he pulls the curtain out of the way, grabing my waist and hugging me."i have to -" he says before i interrupt him with a kiss.

Then flashes go off. I turn and look to see Rita skeeter. "Aw, how cute! Although it seems another champion isn't so happy, aye?" She says, turning to Cedric, whose jaw is clenched as he stares at us. "I- Uh.. go to get back to the stands.. good luck -" I give mattheo a quick kiss before leaving how I came in and walking back to my seat. Hermione walks in behind me and says, "ron.. I think I just stuffed up.."

"What?" He says, turning to her. She says, "I just went to the tent and gave Harry a hug and wished him good luck, but -" I interrupt her with "Rita skeeters in there." I say blandly. "Let me guess, she took a photo of you and Harry togther?" I say once again. "Exucuse you?" Hermione says."It happened to me too. So they probably both be on the front of the daily profit." I say, turning back around.

The challenge then started the first person was fleur against a Common Welsh Green. I read about dragons a lot there, interesting then Cedric against a Swedish Short-Snout. Then, krum against a Chinese fireball. Then mattheo against a Romanian longhorn and last Harry against a Hungarian horntail.

As it ended and everyone got the egg, they had to get we decided to celebrate all the houses together as hogwarts.

---------------------

I'm getting ready for the party. You and the girls get ready it's Astoria, Blare, and Kioras' first party each, so you all get ready and walk down and wait at the great hall where some gryffindors show the way to their common room groups of slythrins hufflepuffs and ravenclaws inside. It's way bigger than you expected.

You dance around for a while, and then the party goes quiet as all three hogwarts champions get on a table and open their eggs. All that we hear is horrible screeching sounds. While a little tipsy, I walk over climb onto the table and close them all individuals before jumping down and sitting back where I was.

Everyone slowly starts to empty out. Except for the champions and their close friends, draco, mattheo, Astoria, daphany, Tom, and I, I stay as our other friends leave. We were the only slythrins left. The only gryffindors were Harry, hermione, ron, the weasley twins. And hufflepuffs, it was Cedric, Kyle (daphanys, ex bf), and his ex Taylor she's so rude for what I don't even know, Tyler he Taylor's twin but nicer. And Jasmine. She's a transfer from dumstrange.

"Truth or dare?" Someone suggest as we all sit around the fire. Daphany sits on toms lap and Astoria next to draco leaning on him. I go to sit next to mattheo, but he pulls me into his lap. Then, next to us is Tyler, then Taylor. Then Cedric then Harry, hermione, Kyle and ron. Then next to ron is his brothers. The twins.

"Truth or dare... hermione" says one of the twins. "Truth." She says, the twin then says,"Is it true that you had a crush on cedric at one stage?" She giggles and says "no I'm not into hufflepuffs their too nice. Like, yeah, nice people are good, but they can be too nice." "Uhm anyways harry! Truth or dare?" Hermione questions.

"Dare." He says, "Alright, I dare you to tell us when your first kiss was." She smiles. He sighs and says, "It was in the astronomy tower with Blare zabini.." he says, looking down my jaw drops."As in blaise, little sister Blare??" I question. "Yes, her." He says disappointed.