leaving for hogwarts

I wake up looking at the time. I then start to get ready as draco, and I will be heading to hogwarts, and apparently, there's some new students this year. I honestly hope they're hot. As I finish getting ready, I hear a knock at the door.

I stand up, walk over, and open it.
"Yn.." I hear my father say. "Yes, father?" I say in return. "Your chariot to the station is here. Your brother is there, already." Says, mother. "Okay, mother," I say with a smile. Then, walk to the chariot with my bags. The driver placed them in the trunk as draco, and i hugged our mother and said goodbye to her and father.

I can't believe I'm in my third year already dracos in his second. I'm proud of him.
___________

It's silent most of the ride I turn to draco. "Draco, I-" I say before being interrupted. "No yn. I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything about those stupid papers no matter what. You're my sister, and you shall be treated as such." Draco said, looking down.

I grab his face, lifting it up. "I know, draco, you were annoyed. I understand. It's ok. You're still my annoying, loud mouthed little brother no matter blood or not." I say with a giggle. "Hey, I'm not -" he says before I interrupt with "Have you heard about the rumour of transfers? Pansy, Daphne, and I were sending letters all break about it."

"Yes. I have. I don't want you to go near them, tho." he says with a worried tone. I look at him confused and say, "I won't promise, but I can try not to talk with them as much until I know them more, ok?" He nods.

___________

We arrived at the station, and Draco and I were making our way onto the train. We approached our carriage to see our friends. "Yn. Draco." They said in different tones a little out of sync.

We sat and spoke to some of the ride until there was a knock. I look up to see a rather good-looking guy and companions. A girl and two other guys.

I stand and reach out for a handshake introducing myself. "Hi there, Im malfoy, and you are?"

In a calm voice, he says, "Riddle." My eyes widen. "Ain't no fucking way. Bitch you ain't lying to me right now are ya?" I say. A shock look appears on each of their faces, and pansy let's out a chuckle.

I turn and yell, "Pansy Parkinson I swear on merlin's beard, you better. SHUT THE FUCK UP. or I will personally put you six feet under and drag you back from hell. Ok?"
She smiles awkwardly and nods.

The train comes to a quick stop as I turn around and I trip landing in the new guys arms he looks at me and says, "Well, that was different." I look up at him and push away, fixing myself and sitting down. "You can sit with us if you'd like." Says Daphany.

___________

The train stops at hogwarts, and we go into the great hall watch the first year's get sorted and then the new kids.. they make a grand entrance the boys in awe over that girl I think she said her name was.. ugh, what was it..? Oh yh, Melanie, Melanie tarnet, the other boys were Uh.. Theodore nott Tomas riddle and another riddle wait he never said his first name odd?

The sorting of them began with the melanie girl. First, she got slytherin, finally another girl, maybe her, and the others could just join our group? Then that theodore guy also slytherin. Now the riddle guy.. they didn't call them by the first and last names only by their last names odd, but ok, I guess.