back to hogwarts

As I wake, I look at mattheo as he sleeps. "Good morning, darling." He says and smiles. I sit wide-eyed, thinking he was asleep. "Good morning, honey." I say I get up and get ready for the day everyone eats and heads to the station.

As I enter the carriage, I sit next to mattheo. And look around. I get bored and start to read my book, and poof we're at hogawarts.(it's called magic and writers block, sorry darling.)

We sit in the common room. I sit with the group next to mattheo and next to daphany and Tom next to her. Blaise Melanie and pansy across from us with draco next to Pansy. I lay backwards onto mattheo and scontinue talking to daphany she signals for me to come closer, so I do.

"Did you know Jane is a new transfer whos daying a gryffindor." She says, pointing to a girl sitting alone in a corner reading. "Ok, and?" I say confused. "And?!" She semi shouts. "woah, it's not that big of a deal. Is it?" I continue. "Of course, it's a big deal. I mean, I understand a ravenclaw or hufflepuff but never a gryffindor. I won't be surprised if he dumps her." She says frantically.

I look away, annoyed she'd even say that. Blare and Astoria walk over, so Pansy sits closer to blaise and Melanie for Astoria to sit with draco, and I it on mattheos' lap for Blare to sit with us. I move around quite a bit to get comfortable, and after I'm comfortable and sit for a while, I feel mattheos hard. I feel at him he looks away, embarrassed.

I stand and make him walk behind me to cover so he doesn't feel awkward. And we walk up to his dorm, walk in, and close the door. I turn against the wall and pull him closer, we make out, and I start to unbuckle his belt he starts to slowly lift my dress.

His finger touches my clit and I moan in a kiss he reaches for his wand and casts a spell. He kisses down my neck, leaving Hickeys and biting his pants fall farther downhis cock pushing against my stomach I push his boxxers down and pull it out I lift my dress moving my panties to the side.

He puts his tip against my clit I moan digging my nails into his shoulders he grabs both my thighs lifting me against the wall I move my hand down and guide it to entering I moan and tilt my head back biting my lip he breaths heavy and lowers my body onto it. "Oh shit." I moan. He slowly lifts my body up and down.

"Fuuuuck," he says, speeding up. I wrap my legs around his waist and move myself faster. He pulls out. I look at him, annoyed he sits me on his desk. I pull his shirt off, and he pulls my dress and panties off. He lowers his head to me pussy and slowly starts to eat me out I moan and wrap my legs around his head and shoulders he continues and I squeeze my legs he grabs them and holds them open.

"Fuck!" I scream I feel him smirk and he pulls away and says "what's my name?"  "Daddy please." I say he lifts me off the desk and onto his bed spinning me around into doggy style. He slowly teases my enterence so I move backward and he says "what do you say?" I say, "Theo, Daddy, please."

He enters I moan, he wraps his hand, I to my hand, and pulls on it, reaching his other hand onto my waist, moving me back and forth. "Fu-u-uck." He groans. I moan again, finishing for the second time. He keeps going and groans again. "Oh shit!" I moan again and he cums. He pulls out, and I say, "I've been off birth control for awhile now father doesn't want me to think 'it's ok for me to be doing things like that' apparently." 

"Wait, what? But we haven't used protection in ages bc you were on birth control and didn't like the rubber feeling. i would have used a fkn condom if I knew that!" He says in response. "I forgot until just now, and  it's fine. Trust me, I couldn't possibly get pregnant that easy." I say, sitting up and trying to calm him down. "No, how long have we been fucking without you on birth control?" He asks "half the holidays.." I say looking at him pace around the room.

He throws a sweatshirt on and some tracks. Throwing a hoodie at me and a skirt from the clothes I put in his dorm for when I'm over. I put them on, and he says, "we are going to a random store and getting a pregnancy test."

"Alright, but honey, look at me." I say as he looks at me. "I'm sorry." I say tears forming in my eyes "no its okim sorry im panicking." He says, hugging me, we walk out the common room to madam pomfree. I walk in mattheo waiting at the door. "Exucuse me?" I say as she turns. "may I have one of the test..?" I say, "dear.." she says. "I know madam pomfree, but I'm just not been on birth control.. and.."  I sigh. "Alright, go, but let me know after, please?" She says, and I nod.

After taking the test, it's negative. I take it back to her, and she smiles. I show mattheo, and he sighs in relief. I smile and take it to a bin.

(If you're enjoying this story, please check out some of my others thank you 😊)