The black lake..

I sit watching the sunset with a riddle.
"Mattheo." He says,"What?" I say in return,"my name is mattheo." He says, fixing his sentence. "Oh! I'm yn." I say with an awkward smile.

Sometimes passes, and I get up and walk to the water. He stands and follows. I take my shoes and socks off and walk, so my ankles are submerged.

He does the same with his hands in his pockets. I kick some water at him he looks at me and chuckles, lifting me over his shoulder, my hip on his shoulder, his hand on the back of my thigh and shin I put my hands on his back to be able to look up he drops me in the water I gasp. And stand jumping on his back, making him fall. we mess around for a bit, then end up in a position of me on the ground at the edge of the water. And him towering over me on his hands and knees.

He stands up, and so do I. we grab our shoes and walk back to school. We see snape who says, "You two should be in your common rooms, but since you have detention, it'll slid for now. Go to your common rooms if anyone asks you had detention with me." Mattheo and I look at him confused. "Hurry up before I change my mind." He says. And we run off down the halls to the common room as we get in. I push myself to a wall and drop my shoes, and he stands in front of me, droping his shoes, raising his hands so they're at either side of me. We both breathe heavily and look into eachothers eyes.

We then go our separate ways as I get changed. I hear a knock at my window, I open it to see mattheo. I let him in, and he cast a silencing and locking spell on the door.

I ask what he's doing, and he says, "we didn't finish our conversation. I giggle, unlock the door, and climb to the roof.

We sit for hours talking and laughing. The window suddenly opens, and Melanie says "alright Guys enough your being too loud, and btw there's a party going on in a few hours in the common room to celebrate the eighth years leaveing." I look at her and say "sorry and I don't like parties, you know that."
"And if I go?" Says mattheo.

"I'll think about it." I say then climbing in the window, waving goodbye to mattheo as he walks along the roof to his dorm, I assume.

(Hello darling, sorry the parts are so separated. I've been busy with school work. Alright, well, see you next time, darling xx.)