Bathroom drama..

I had my shower and went to the great hall for dinner as I only just came back to my dorm.

I sit, eat, and talk. I see draco staring at someone. I look to see who he was admiring.. ASTORIA?? he always complaines when she is around, tho what??
I finished dinner and before going for a stroll I walk to the bathroom and as I'm leaving a girl walks up with her friends and says "well if it isn't Ms can't keep her legs shut so she makes an excuse." "Exuse you?" I say in confusion.

"Yh, I know you were about to sleep with my boyfriend and pretended you didn't want it so no one would get mad." She says with a smirk, then continueing by yelling,"HE GOT EXPELLED BECAUS OF YOU!"

"I didn't want to. I was screaming and telling him to stop. I was crying. I didn't want him." I say tears, filling my eyes.

She crunches her fist and goes to swing. It's blocked by Nia??

"YOU?!" The girl says.
"Yh. Me, the one your precious boyfriend got away with hurting as there was no proof." Nia says.

"My boyfrien-" the girl says before I interrupt her by puching her in the face. And walk away. Nia walks away, too.

I walk to the lake and sit under a tree, and start crying.
"Woah.. malfoy you ok?" Says a voice I instantly recognise it. "Yes, riddle, I'm perfectly fine."

He climbs down the tree and sits with me. "You sure?" He says I smile and nod. I then lean on his shoulder and say, "The sunset is pretty.."
"So are you.." he whispers, thinking I couldn't hear. "Pardon?" I say, knowing what he said. "Oh, nothing." He says then smiles we watch the sunset.

(Sorry, it's a short chapter, darling, but I'm working on it bc I have drafts and then final results, and it takes a while. see you next chapter, sweetheart. Xx)