Birthday

Simon POV:

Today it's Willhem's birthday and because i'm a good boyfriend I planed something's.So after school we go to the Cinema after that we eat something's and after that I rented a cabin in the woods for both of us so we have peace.

(This is the cabine)

So right after school I walked to the Cinema with him he already knew about the dinner and the Cinema it was his Idea

*************

Willhem POV:

,,So what movie are we going to watsch"I asked Simon.

But he just shrugged with his shoulders and pointed at me I thing that's mean I have to choose.And than I had an Idea.

,,Let's watsch horror if you don't care what we watsch"

,,ok let's do that you will be the one scared anyway darling"he sassed at me.

Just like he said I was the one who was hiding behind him the whole movie.

*************

Simon POV:

,,So darling now it's dinner time and I'm going to make you pizza but not here"

I whispered in Malin's ear were the Cabine is and she started driving.

Willhem looked exited I thing he knows by now what we are going to da he also did that one time.

,,Simon I love you"he looked at me while saying it and the he continued ,,Thank you for the best Birthday".

,,It's nothing and I love you more"I answered.

*************

Willhem POV:

Finally we were there I knew where he was taking me because I also took him here one time.When we got in he started making the pizza I just hugged him from behind the whole time.

After that we ate the pizza and started scolding in Instagram there were so many picture of us.We cuddled like this and one hour later we both were snoring.

It was seriously the best birthday I had.Good how I loved  him.