Kids? | part 2

Simon POV:

,,Papa I don't want to watch Marvel" yelled Emelia the Movie begann she rather watsch Princess stuff.

,,I know darling but today it's Lucas turn to chose"I answered while cooking.

,,Exactly so sit down and watsch"sassed Lucas.

,,I wish I hadn't turned down the offer of Dad for shopping"whined Emely.

I just giggled because of their silliness it was always the same problem who is going to chose their movie after homework.I was out of my daydreaming just some minutes later because the Children started shouting I came out and saw that Willhem arrived and the kids were hugging him.When they let go I gave him a kiss and heart ewws from the kids.

**********

Willhem POV:

Today Simon had Dinner duty so I watschend Spider Man with the kids until I heart that lunch is ready I stood up and carried Emely and Lucas in the dinning room they liked to be spoiled.

,,Oh Lasagne with Chicken my favorite"said Emilia with exited eyes.

,,Don't forget it's also my favorite"answered Luca with the same eyes.

,,It's also my favorite definitely better than with meat"I added.

,,Then start eating nobody ate yet"answered Simon to all of us .

***************

Simon POV:

They were finally asleep I went downstairs and layer down next to Willie.

,,Went to read a bock together darling?"asked Willhem.

,,Yes why not oh and mom is coming tomorrow she want to surprise the Children"

,,I thing they will like the surprise"after that me and Willie just read Heartstopper together and fell asleep on the couch .

*************

Just wanted to do some fluff because I was bored. :)

Hope you liked it.