Dead |part 2

Simon POV:

I looked at myself in the mirror and immediately regnet it. I had puffed eyes and a red nose if you ask yourself why simply because it's the first anniversary of the dead of my husband .

I wanted to spend the day by myself the twins are at my moms .I didn't want my kids to see me at this stage.The mom of Willie invited all of his friends and family to the palace expect me isn't that low of her yes it is if you ask me.

I got intro or bedroom and opened the closed I chose one off Willies hoodies I didn't  had the heart to throw them out.

I layed down on his fav bedside and started watching sex education it was his fav.And like that I fell asleep in his warm hoodie and his fav series.

Later when I woke up I was feeling hungry.When I stood up to make me something I saw that the lights were on.

I knew that it's my mom who else would that be when i got downstairs stairs my baby's were there,Sara's son,Mom and even Felice.

I remember then that I'm not alone and I have family I can show them my weakness to.They I just started sobbing all hugged me.

For the rest of the day we all were cuddled up on the couch.

The dead of someone is never easy but you have to accept it eventually I don't think Willie would like me to be sad .When all the kids fell asleep I asked my mom if she can take care of them and she said yes.

I will do what I was scared of since the beginning I'm going to visit his grave.

I buyed flowers on the way and when I was there I just stared at his grave.I explained everything to him and how the twins growed so fast,why I didn't visit him already and more.

When I got home I could sleep without waking up finally and since then I visit his grave ever week once.