Meeting the Cousins

Simon POV:

,,Hey it's my turn you criminal"

,,Just shut up for some minutes please"

You probably ask yourself what this is well my Cousins are at my house for the break .I'm playing Monopoly with my Cousin Justin and my Cousin Julia they are one year older than me and twins from my aunt.I also invited Willie but he is late because he didn't know what to wear.

,,Earth to Simon are you dreaming of you Prince"Julia asked me they still don't believe that I'm dating him they also don't know he's coming.

,,Well yes I am'' I just sassed at her the fifth time this hour.

,,Oh just let him be"Justin said to his Sister.

And then the bell rang.

,,Did you guys invited someone else"both asked me I just grinned and stood up.

,,Darling are you taking it" my mom asked from the kitchen.

,,Yes "I shouted.

************

Willhem POV:

Simon opend the door and hugged me.

,,Was one week without me this long?''I teased him.

,,Yes even one day is too long"he said and acted dramaticly.

,,Simon what are you doing are not going to come back"I heard a female Voice asking.

,,Was that Julia?"I asked.

,,Yes it was come on let's go to the living room"and we walked to the living room.

,,You are finally here wait omg you the crown Prince "the male said Simon already told me about them he's Name was Justin.

,,Yes he is and he is also my boyfriend"he said while rolling his eyes at them .

,,Well nice to meet you Willhem"said Julia boldly.

,,Nice to meet you guys too"I smiled at them.

,,Come on love are going to play with us"

I sat down and Simon just sat in my lap.They were staring at first but later on they stopped and surprisingly I had fun and didn't feel like a Prince .

************

Simon POV:

,,Are you also going to sleep here today"I asked Willie.

,,Isn't it to crowned in you room then"

,,No Julia is going to sleep in Sara's room with her and Justin is going to sleep on a mattress"

,,Than I'm going to sleep here"

,,Please don't make out I want to sleep"Justin begged and Julia laughed.After that we played twister.I won of course who else and my Prince lost like he always does.Than we just watschend Call me by my name with Justin till we all fell asleep.