Chapter-4 : The Glimpse Of Past

After lunch with the girls I was sitting in the poolside with Ira and Shayra as Alizeh went to sleep

After lunch with the girls I was sitting in the poolside with Ira and Shayra as Alizeh went to sleep. This girl could sleep anytime anywhere and there was me who couldn't sleep more than four hours even if someone held me at gunpoint and Noor had disappeared. When suddenly we all heard Arshi's shout which drew our attentions to a scene which dropped our jaws. Noor was on the floor no actually she was on top of a guy who had clearly fallen with her to the floor. Shayra exclaimed pointing to me saying,
"Its the same guy she fought with". I looked at them with a newfound interested now, everyone present was looking at them however none of us initiated to help rather everyone decided to enjoy the real life k-drama scene. The silence was broken by a group where one of the boys snapped a picture of them.
"Kabir click one more" a girl beside him encouraged.
But all voices were silenced as Noor tried to get up so Shayra and I went forward to help her. Her partner who was still on the floor got up and immediately stopped us.

"Excuse me where do you think you're going without apologizing" he said smirking

Noor muttered under her breath loud enough for me and Shayra to hear.
"He is doing this on purpose ugh"

"I am sorry" she said looking everywhere but not at him.

"No you're not" he said in an amused tone.
"You almost broke my back you know" he said winking. I could see Noor's eyes widening from the corner.

"Want me to pay for your treatment?" Noor replied sassily. This was a new side I was seeing.

"Rich brat - zero — Sweetheart - two" the guy named Kabir commented.

"Are you okay Ahaan" a guy in white shirt who Haya seemed to be ogling asked.

"Yes Zain thank you at least someone cares and shut up Kabir" Noor's rich brat Ahaan replied.

Kabir gave a fake laugh and replied "He cares he- the robot - he is the last person who would show any care. He is asking because Chachi (aunt) gave him everyone's responsibilities."

Zain glared at him which seemed to be enough to shut them up.
Noor took the chance and left dragging us with her.

"First you fight then you fall! Is this a new strategy Noor" Shayra teased

"I am not like you that I will think of strategies. Dua help me" she said helplessly

"Accha Shayra now stop bechari (helpless girl) has had enough for today." I said

" Whose face did I see after waking up today that it's going this bad" Noor whined to us

Shayra gave a side eye and replied "mine" and we both burst out laughing.

"Now it's making sense" Noor teased her. "I am going to my room, if I don't have food now I will faint. See you guys in the evening"

After this we parted our ways and we got ready in our rooms. Shayra and Noor were in one room and Alizeh and I in another.