Chapter-9: The Trip

THANK YOU FOR 50K+ reads so as a result I published it earlier. Enjoy!

Morning before the trip :  After an amazing Alizain engagement, yes I already gave them a ship name

After an amazing Alizain engagement, yes I already gave them a ship name. They look so good together, they have that fiery chemistry which I like. But I did cause some trouble that day. I had seen Alizeh put salt in my jiju's kheer so when he said it was sweet just like her, I got an instant reaction and choked on my coffee which thanks to my great luck landed on that rich brat. If eyes could kill my friends would have had to bury my dead body that day because that's how he looked at me. Though he couldn't tell me anything because of his family present there. I had heard from Alizeh about his good guy image in front of his family.

After exactly a week after their engagement, I woke up at 12am to find my phone with 100 notifications! Who had died? It was all from our girls group chat and about 40 missed calls from Alizeh. What hell has broken? I called her back to find her panicking again. What kand has this girl done again?

"Noor meri Noori did I ever tell you that you're my favorite?" She told me in her sweetest voice.

"What do you want?" I yawned still sleepy

"Okay I will get straight to the point. I need you to accompany me to a trip." She said getting in her all business.

"Oh that's it sure let's go. But wait whats the catch?" I was excited at the prospect first but it seemed to fishy.

She seemed to think for a moment. This girl is very cunning. She would say something tricking me about knowing the truth without knowing it.

"You have to come with me on a cruise ship for two days. The catch is it's withmyinlawsandyourrichbratwillbethere" at least that's what it sounded in my ears.

"What say again?"

"It's with my in-laws your rich brat will also be there. There's no way on earth that I will go with them alone." She said.

"Fine then go from Mars" I replied. The idea of cruise ship awesome. With her in-laws seemed also okay but that rich brat? No I will stay 10 feet away from him.

"You can stay 10feet away even in the ship" she replied as if reading my thoughts

"Areh it's your in-laws why will I go?" I asked

"Because his cousins group convinced my parents now they are forcing me but they won't let me go alone either so I am gonna take you guys with me. Not like I will go alone with them either. I will buy you ice-cream for the whole month. How does it sound but you will also have to help me convince Dua an Shayra!" She proposed.

Now I couldn't say no to free ice-cream for a month could I ? So I agreed but the next job was to convince Shayra and Dua. So we did a group call.

Alizeh: You guys are going to a trip with me on a luxury cruise ship for two days. So pack your clothes accordingly. Be ready at 7am tomorrow I will pick you up.