Chapter-1: The Meetup

The sound of screaming and chaos spread across the entire lobby

The sound of screaming and chaos spread across the entire lobby. We couldn't control ourselves! I mean who could when you meet your best friends after five years.

Dua, Noor, Shayra and I have been friends since our school days. But for higher studies and establishing our careers we all opted to go to different countries. What brought us back this year was our former classmate and close friend Arya's wedding which was taking place in one of the Top 5 resorts here.

Dua ran towards me and engulfed me in one of her hugs. One thing about Dua she just loves hugs, sometimes she ends up suffocating me. Noor and Shayra were next.

"You all look so different!" Noor exclaimed
"Everyone had a legit glow up." Shayra shouted earning us a few looks from. About Shayra, she can't talk softly, she is that one friend whose voice is always above the normal.

"YOU ARE STILL LATE TO EVERYTHING!" Shayra questioned furious

"Areh my flight was delayed what can I do? But I came here right after taking a shower and leaving my luggage at home" I explained.

"Okay now, first come to lounge for lunch, I am famished!" Noor urged us.

"You guys go ahead I am freshening up and coming." I replied

"Okay, you and I are in the same room, okay, tell the receptionist to give you the keys for Room- Five-Twenty-F.." Dua informed me before leaving.
But her words were cut off by Arya's scream who came from the back and hugged me along with some of our other friends. I quickly finished the meet up and excused myself. Well I was dying to go to my room and freshen up after the journey.

Due to this when I reached the fifth floor, I completely forgot that I had to take my keys from the reception and neither did I properly hear my room number. The thought of going back tired me even before I took a step.

To my luck I saw the room service trolley and quickly explained her my whole situation which she agreed to help.

"Your room number ma'am?"

"Shit ! Uhh I think 525" I replied

She opened the door for me and soon the bellboy came with my luggage. I felt a relief seeing Arya's wedding card on the vanity table and a luggage. Must be Dua's I thought.

I saw the big mirror on the sliding doors of the cupboard and instantly stood there to take a mirror picture with my back facing the closed washroom door. I love taking pictures, specially mirror pictures! I don't how but they always come out so much better

As soon as I took a picture, I saw the bathroom door opening through my camera. WHAT THE HELL! Was there any possibility of ghosts here?
"AHHHHHHHHH" my soul left my body.

A tall figure appeared from the bathroom, his eyes scanning me from up to down as if he was the one who had seen a ghost.
"Who the hell are you ?" he asked confused yet in a calm tone.

____________________________________
Chapter Aesthetics

____________________________________Chapter Aesthetics

The hotel

The girls catch up

The girls catch up

Alizeh's supposed ghost