The Wannabe Miami Player vs The Real Miami Player - Part 2

Musical Suggestion: Pray It Away by Chloe/ Red Flags by Mimi Webb

It had been a while before I had gotten a free moment to get back to Miami. Vincent and I had been talking to each other on the daily. He would call me in the morning on my way to work; He would call to say good morning and tell me that he couldn't wait to see me again. To be honest, I couldn't wait either. I was excited to get his phone call. I had him listed in my phone as 'V', which was a victory for me.

Vincent would also call me after he would get off of work. I found out that he was a chef for a restaurant at this place called Bayside Marketplace - It was an outside shopping area filled with various kiosks, one that featured the opportunity to take a picture with an exotic parrot or a baby alligator. It was a nice spot to grab a frozen alcoholic drink and catch a tour boat to take a trip around Biscayne Bay. The tour boat offered the opportunity to see how the rich people lived as it would go along Star Island, as the tour guide would point out which famous celebrity either owned the property or still resides at the location.

I had finally gotten a chance to go down and visit in about 4 months since my last trip. I was ready to see Vincent and get my groove on. I hadn't gotten a chance to try him out so I was hoping he knew how to fuck like he knew how to dance. I landed in Miami and took an Uber over to a hotel I booked on Miami Beach. Even though my ex-husband was an asshole, he was good when it came to taking the kids. He would have them for the entire time I was gone, because a bitch didn't need to have my mother calling asking when I was returning.

I freshened up at the hotel and sent Vincent a message that I had landed and I couldn't wait to see him.

[Vincent] I can't wait to see you either baby, it's been too long. I just wanna wrap my arms around you and never let you go. He knew all of the right things to say; it made me wet just thinking about laying naked in his arms. I had imagined it over and over in my head so many times, I was excited that it would definitely happen.

[Melanie] Aww baby, me too. I can't wait to wrap my legs around you.

[Vincent] When will you get her to the restaurant?

[Melanie] I should be there shortly. See you soon.

[Vincent] A'ight baby. See you soon.

I reached the restaurant with some time to spare before he got off work. I texted him that I had arrived and he told me to come to the back of the restaurant to the employee entrance. As I neared the door, I saw Vincent exit with his chef hat and apron still on. He untied his apron and removed it as I got closer. He smiled the biggest smile which made me feel as though traveling down to Miami to visit him was a good move.

"Hey Babygirl." He said as he approached me with open arms. I quickened my pace and jumped into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. It was a good, tight hug, as if we missed each other yet this was our first real intimate moment. We parted slowly, with him kissing me softly on my lips. I pulled him closer to continue the kiss as it felt magical.

"Hey You. Long time, no see." I said smiling.

"You still looking good. I missed you, I don't know how to explain it." He looked and smiled at me as if it had been a while since he laid eyes on me. He stared at me for a moment, drinking me in.

"Thank you, you still looking good as fuck too." I said, and he laughed shyly.

"Let me go and clock out then we can bounce." He said backing away, slowly releasing my hand.

"Ok, I'll wait here." I said pointing down to the ground. He smiled and left. I smiled and turned around. I thought, this is gonna be a fun trip.