The Mama's Boy

Musical Suggestion: Scoop by Lil Nas & Doja Cat

My little fling with Andre lasted as long as the snow stayed on the ground. As soon as it melted, so did the fling. I knew it wasn't going anywhere and I'm sure he did too. There was no argument or misunderstanding; I just never went back after the last snow melted. It was inevitable, so I just ended it as quick as possible. I'm sure he felt the sting to which that of a band aid being snatch off skin, but he will need to get over it, I had moved on.

I had a few meet ups here and there with a few people, nothing major or serious. Some guys didn't get past the meeting because he didn't give head. Excuse me?! I'm not giving head if I'm not receiving head. One guy had the audacity to ask me if I was serious. I was dead ass serious as I politely put my clothes back on and walked out the door. I never heard from him again, and honestly I didn't expect to. I left him on hard and he had to get to jerking that one off for the day.

I got contacted by another young, cutie pie; it seemed like the young ones just wanted to be with someone older. I didn't mind it, it was just fucking to me anyway. As long as they were legal to fuck and I learned the hard way, that it would be best that they had their own place. I met this young stud, he had nice, caramel colored skin and a tight body. He looked like he worked out, with his body looking like Michael B. Jordan's in Creed. He didn't live far from me, which was good because I didn't need to have him come to my place. It wasn't until I had shown up at the door that I was in for a real surprise that night.

As I was walking around the house, I noticed that it seemed as if he lived with someone, like - older. I was curious just by the décor, as if he was living in his grandmother's house or if he stayed with an older family member.

"So who lives here with you?" I nonchalantly asked as I looked around his place. There was a China cabinet similar to the one my mother has, standing against the wall behind the dining table, that was completely full with porcelain plates, China tea cups and saucers and wine glasses.

"Oh my mother." I was floored. This nigga still stays at home with his mother! I stopped in my tracks and turned towards him.

"Is your mother here?" I said getting ready to hit the door.

"No, she's gone to work. She works nights." He said. I was satisfied yet not satisfied. This might just be a quickie and I will need to bounce, I thought.

"Oh ok, that's nice. What does she do?" I asked as I noticed a 'uniform hat' sitting on the dining room table.

"Oh, she's a police officer." I was motherfucking floored again. I'm in a cop's house. I don't do well with cops, I try to avoid them at all costs. And here I was about to fuck her son in her own fucking house. I should've asked myself, how desperate am I to get this fuck? Apparently, I was too desperate as I followed him up the stairs to his bedroom.

The Mama's Boy knew how to give me head as he gave it well. He had me creaming so much, I thought I would squirt at any moment. I decided to ride this rodeo, as he laid on his back having me sit on his face. I was like damn, I wonder how many older women had he been with? It didn't matter, it was just a thought, I really didn't give a fuck. I just needed to get my nut off and if he was lucky he would get his too. After I put the condom on his dick, I positioned myself above and took him slowly into my cavern.

"Ahhh shit that feels so good." He whispered. Yeah, I could tell he was young, he was ready to bust his load on entry. I as I landed at the base, I sat for a bit and grinded slowly. He held my ass cheeks in his hands as I started bouncing up and down. My thighs were getting a work out as I popped my ass up and down on his rod.

We were getting hot and heavy, as he continued thrusting himself deep inside me. He had his feet on the flat on the bed to give him some leverage to pump inside. I leaned down over him and held a nipple to his mouth.

"Suck it baby." He obeyed and sucked my nipple as we grinded together. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked up the pace. I was bouncing on top of his dick and my ass was making a 'flop-popping' sound against his thighs.

"Fuck me baby, that's right, fuck this pussy." I said rubbing my hands across his head. He grunted and started pounding me from underneath. Just at the height of the moment, the door opened - it was his mother!

"Darius, I just came back...." She stopped in mid sentence. I jumped off this motherfucker and grabbed the blankets to cover up.

"Ma!" He screamed. I felt like was a teenager again just at that moment. I was 17 years old, at my first boyfriend's house, butt ass naked in his room. I was too old to be doing this shit. Here I was under the fucking covers, wishing I would have left when I found out his mother was a fucking cop!

"This is what you do when I'm not here?!" She screamed at him.

"Naw, this is just... I didn't expect you to come home." He answered. It was time for me to go as he was getting reprimanded by his mother, but a bitch was probably standing on my underwear.

"Young lady, you will have to leave, do you understand me?" She asked me. Little did she know, I may be closer to her age and she called me 'young lady'.

"No problem." I responded holding a 'thumbs up' from up under the covers.

"Now I'm going out and I expect no one to be in my house when I return, Darius." She said as she slammed the door. I flipped the covers off of me so quick and decided it was time for me to go. I got out of bed and started searching for my clothes. He grabbed my arm as I was reaching for my bra.

"Wait, what you doing?" He asked sounding confused.

"What the fuck do you mean, what am I doing? I'm getting my shit so I can get to steppin'." I said pulling away from him and grabbing my shit. I was putting on bra when he got off the bed wrapping his arm around my waist.

"We can go ahead and finish, she's gone." He said smiling directly at me. He was insane to think I was going to finish this fuck.

"Uh, you are delusional and this is over. My shit has dried up. The mood is gone baby. I can't do this....here. Sorry, I'm out." I said slipping my shoes on and stood by the door waiting for him to walk me to the door.

"Oh c'mon baby, we can finish it real quick." He said, practically begging.

"Uh, I'm sorry, that won't be happening. I'll give you a rain check but this ain't happening over here, ever. I like you, but I ain't ever comin' back." I said looking at him straight in his eyes. He looked defeated, he knew his mother has just fucked up his good thing.

He walked me down to the door, and to be honest, I was weary to leave because his mother wasn't in the house and I just had a feeling she was in her car somewhere, watching from afar like cops do on stakeouts. I've seen too many Law & Orders to know. I had and eerie feeling on the way to my car, she might write down my license plate number just to see who I was; I don't trust cops. I see now I was going to have to add another rule to my set of rules - Must have own place. Or get a hotel room, 'cause this ain't happening again - Periodt!