The Tactical Officer

Musical Suggestion: Muwop by Latto & Gucci Mane

I don't know what the fuck was going on with me. I thought I had enough being around cops, but apparently I loved a challenge. I must admit, I had a fetish. I had a thing for a guy in a uniform. The type of uniform really didn't matter to me as I loved to see a working man in uniform; but I did get wet when I saw a man in a uniform with some type of power, like a firefighter or military uniform; and of course the ever dreaded: policeman's uniform. Just watching a guy's body fit inside that tight ass uniform, especially a tactical uniform, makes me want to just tell him, 'cuff me', shit.

I received a message from a guy who was looking for a quick hook up. I didn't mind as it had been a while. After my destroyed fuck with the Mama's Boy, I got offline for a while an let a few young bucks just pass along. I found myself getting involved with people and I needed to be in control in order to stay on track, so I took a break.

I found this guy, as he sent me a message about wanting to hook up one night. He was older, so that was a plus and he wanted to straight fuck. I was cool with that; no strings, no conversation and no attachments whatsoever. Only thing is, this motherfucker was always working, which meant he wanted to hook up while at work; talking about a real quickie. I wasn't sure if that was something I wanted to get involved in, until he sent me a picture of him.

The picture was of him, stark naked, laying on a bed with an Oberweis milk jug propped up in front of his manhood. This man was built and sexy as hell. His name was Officer Moretti. He was that solid, fine as fuck, Italian boy that would look good in anything that graced his body. He had zero body fat and by the way his abs were formed, he didn't miss a day at the gym. This motherfucker looked like he could pick me up and place me on his shoulders while he ate me out. My body shivered as I looked at the picture, I was mesmerized - It made me want to see what was behind the milk jug.

I couldn't believe the damn picture, I had to show someone. The next day, I went to work. As I arrived, I picked up my breakfast sandwich and an extra for NewYork, from the New York Street Deli in the food court of our building. I wasn't in my office 5 minutes before she graced my doorway.

"I can tell by the time you stopped before you came upstairs." She said waltzing over to my cubicle. I shared an office with an another employee, who I didn't mind at all because we fit so well together.

She was the absolute opposite of me and we were both the same zodiac signs. I was loud and boisterous while she was shy and quiet. She kept her desk in extreme order; everything had a place. Her desk looked like it would be featured in a magazine as an advertisement. Mine, on the other hand, was the exact opposite - there were piles of documents, a leftover a plate used from yesterday's lunch, a few napkins stuffed next to the overcrowded In/Out boxes along with a half eaten granola bars completed with crumbs. She was off today, so I had the office to myself. NewYork leaned against the cubicle, patiently waiting for a response.

"Are you stalking me?" I giggled looking at her.

"No, I just know your schedule."

"Really? Or did you see the bag on my desk?"

"Yeah that too." She smiled and we both giggled. I handed her the sandwich and opened my phone .

"You gotta see this." I said pulling up Officer Moretti's picture. I showed her the picture and her eyes grew huge.

"Well Fuck Me Running! Who the fuck is that and what is behind the milk jug?!" She responded.

"This guy wants to hook up. I'm trying to come up with what is behind that jug."

"He looks good as fuck, Melanie. You ain't gonna hook up with him? That nigga is buff as hell, what does he do? He look like he can pick your ass up for real!" She responded.