Richy Rich

Musical Suggestion: Have Mercy - Chloe

After uploading a pic of my ass as my profile, I make it available for those who were interested to come and connect. Of course, I got a lot of idiots with dick pics all over the place, but then it turned interesting. One guy commented on my ass and that he had never been with a Black Woman before. That piqued my interest. I had been with those of a different race other than mine, but it made me curious as to what he thought he would get if he contacted me.

Did he have some stereotypical idea of how I should act, look and dress? Or was he just curious as he has never tasted a Black Woman as of yet? I wanted to know, which made me so curious that I commented back replying, 'Do you wanna find out?' Of course he did, and he took a bite. I see how Adam was easily lured by Eve.

He responded saying that he wanted to try being with a Black Woman. I knew what he meant, I could read between the lines. He wanted to fuck a Black Woman and compare her to his normal white girls that he usually fucks. It's cool, I don't mind being his first, because even if I may be his last, he will never forget what I put on him.

He sent me a picture; he was gorgeous. He had dark, curly hair, tapered on the side and longer on top. He said he was 25 year old, and here I was 37 years old; he didn't know what he's about to get his ass into. His eyes sealed the deal for me; they were bright blue. I loved his eyes and yes, I creamed a little just thinking about looking down at him while he was handling his business, having a nice snack. I sent him a full body pic, it was one that I looked too cute at a family reunion. I wanted to show him was would cross his threshold should we meet up. He responded quickly, asking me for a phone number.

After a speaking over the phone a few times, Richy Rich wanted me to come through on the weekend. I didn't have a problem, but I needed to get something out of it and not just dick. Dude lived far from me so I calculated gas and parking, 'cause this motherfucker lived up north near Wrigley Park and anyone who knows the area around the baseball field knows that parking is very hard to come by; therefore dude will need to pay for parking as well. I told him that I may not be able to come this weekend because I was low on gas.

"Send me your cash app, I'll send you some gas money, baby." He said quickly.

"What about parking? I've lived in Chicago long enough to know that parking is a bitch up there." I said. My car was not moving until I had enough funds.

"Don't worry baby, you can park in my building's parking lot." He responded.

"My shit won't get towed will it?" I asked as I have learned from experience.

"No baby, as long as you park in the visitor's parking, you'll be good to go." I thought this nigga must be rich; he got extra parking for people who don't even live there.

"Oh ok, cool. Cash App $NessaPayMe777." I gave him my cash app and waited to see the deposit being made. Suddenly I got the notification I had received money; Money received: $50! My eyes grew big, he knew how to hook a Sista up.

"So can I see you Friday night?" He asked again.

"Yeah, I got a work thing to do after work, so what time we talking?" I asked.

"Around 10 pm. I got a work thing too and I should be finished by then. Is that too late?" He asked, being courteous.

"Nah, not at all. That's when the party starts baby, it's all good." I answered.

"Ok, I'll call you when I get home so you can be on your way." He said. I was curious and couldn't wait until I meet up with Mr. Richy.

Friday came quick and my work thing was in full swing when I got the call from Mr. Richy. I had already extended my stay out with my work buddies, but it was all good as he had gotten caught up in whatever he doing, because he didn't call me until around 11:30 pm.