25. Was I dreaming?

Elena's POV

"She's a demon." Trev whispered. "This whole time she's been the one helping out Luke ... I always knew that girl wasn't right but not the King, nor the Queen ever listened to me."

"I actually believed her lies. In the cabin she told me a whole story of complete and utter bull." I sat down next to Trevor thinking about every single one of her lies and how she had made it so easy for herself to gain my trust. I should have listened to Trevor and Alex and continued to ignore her and not pay her any attention. She was a traitor and always would be one especially if she happened to be a demon.

"That girl can sure act, her skills are almost good enough to win her oscars only problem is I'll kill her the next time I see her-"

"Trev, sorry to burst your bubble but if anyone is killing that walking talking STD with legs then it's me." I growled and helped Trev stand on his feet after I had helped myself up.

"You can both save your murder plans until you find her because until then we need to find the bastard who took my son." Trevor's head and mine whipped themselves to turn around only to be see that we had a mini army backing us up.

The King stood tall and very pissed off in his armour with the Queen standing by his right shoulder and to his left shoulder stood Callum. He seemed just as annoyed and angry and I'm guessing it's because all of us got played big time by a red haired girl who would have married Alex and destroyed everything alongside Luke had I not entered this realm. Jake pushed past all of them and ran to me before throwing his arms around me. I hugged him back just as tight glad to see my brother even if we were still stuck in this huge mess.

"I swear, if you died on me monkey, I would have never spoken to you again." Jake bit his lip doing his best to act strong in front of me and look like a grown up but I knew inside he was scared just like I was.

"Your sentence is so bad, I mean if I wasted you wouldn't be able to talk to me anyways." I giggled slightly at his foolishness even if we were in a moment that happiness was not an emotion to be present. He let go of me and stood back a little.

"Exactly, so don't die on me. Simple." He shrugged.

"How did you find us?" Trevor asked curiously. the Queen looked at him before wiping a single tear that shed down her cheek before walking up to him and kissing him on his forehead lightly.

"You all reek of death." Callum winced. "Alex carried a dead body, Trevor came back from the dead which I think I am still hallucinating about and Elena you smell of death the strongest."

"She went into the other side to pull me out and then the guy who helped her get to the other side died in her arms." Trevor explained. "So that must be why she smells the worst. I mean, either that or she just needs a shower."

"Definitely the shower." Jake chuckled but the King glared at him with fury in his eyes making us all silent.

"Now is not the time for you chit chat. I want my son safe and before me. I do not want another one of my children to die." He spoke with pain etched into every word he spoke.

"We'll find him. I give you my word." I walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder to try ensure him it'd be okay but for some reason I had a gut feeling that none of this would be okay. As though this was just the beginning to something else.

"Let's get moving then, it'll be dark soon and we'll have to set up a camp." Callum gave the orders for the day it seemed.

*