8. Secrets are spilled

"Oh my god!" I slapped my forehead. "I didn't even let him explain."

"Honey, you were angry. No-one blames you." The Queen said politely.

"Yes, but ma'am I walked off and hurt his ego . . . and his feelings." I sobbed; tears began to run down my cheeks.

"Darling, no-one can hurt his ego. And you needed time to cool off and that's exactly what Trevor gave you without him even realising." She smiled hugging me. "And please call me Angela."

"I was so rude and I didn't let him utter a word. I kept calling his rude names and he stood there taking it all in. I feel like such a . . ." I burst into tears. Unfortunately, crying was turning into a habit. I never cried this much back at Earth, in-fact I hardly cried.

"Now, now dear. Everything will be fine." I hugged her back and sobbed into her top.

"Now, I'm ruining your top. I can't do anything right." I sobbed.

"Honey, everything will sort itself out and this top can be easily washed." She smiled trying to cheer me up.

"I'm so sorry." I wept and cried myself to sleep.

************************

I woke up and realised I was in my room and the shone brightly into my room, possibly blinding people. The orchard outside was greener than ever and it looked very beautiful. I looked at the alarm clock I had bought for myself when Jem and I had gone shopping. It was nearly eleven in the morning and it was Sunday, so today was a day off. I looked to my left to see Sophie sleeping peacefully, she only had Sunday's off. I felt privellged to have the whole weekend off.

I quickly got off my bed and opened my wardrobe trying to make as little noise as possible not to wake up Sophie.

Her arm was in a cast and she was trying to be strong. Her arm looked torn apart and badly injured. She was not going to work but instead rest until a week had gone by and her arm had somewhat heeled. They were giving her Vampire medicine which helped speed her white blood to fight against the infections whoch may have formed around her cut.

I wore a pair of white short shorts and a light green UCLA t-shirt. It had a crew neck t-shirt with large white UCLA crest logo printed to chest, it was a slim fit. Alex had brought a few of my clothing from back home here, and this t-shirt was one of the many. I love hoodies and t-shirts, but this was my favourite top, it may be simple but it sure looks lovely.

I put on a pair of socks and a pair of green converses to match. A tear escaped my eye as I started thinking about home.

Stop it, I can't go back. No-one remembers me. If I do go back, I'll have nothing. At least here I have Jem, Trevor and maybe Alex if he forgives me, I thought to myself.

I wiped my tear away and replaced it with a smile. I quietly exited my room and shut the door. I walked down the corridor and took a left turn and reached Alex's door. I knocked and waited for a reply but there was nothing.

I slowly opened the door and saw Alex fast asleep on his big, blue, king sized bed. He looked so cute and innocent. His dark, brown hair was messy but it looked like he had styled it like that. His bright blue eyes weren't shining, they were closed shut.

He was sleeping on the right side of the bed. So I decided to sit next to him on the left side of the bed. I could see his shirt from yesterday on the floor covered in blood, it reeked. I wonder if Alex was hurt, I wonder if bruises heeled the way cuts did.

I ran my hand through Alex's hair and let out a sigh.

"I'm so sorry for not listening. I never meant to call you rude names and accuse you of 'things'." I said aloud to myself. "I was so angry at seeing you kissing Carol, I flipped. I should have listened and let you explain yourself before I turned into such a . . ."