• CHAPTER FOURTEEN •

and say....

"Did i make you blush hm?" he smirked revealing his fangs. He tilted his head and leaned a little closer to my face. I was too stunned to speak by his actions. My eyes kept on peeking on his lips. I could tell that he noticed, he smirked a little bit and say "I know you can't resist me"

He begin to come closer to my face. Our lips were about touched but instead we got interrupmted by Ni-ki. "Omg what did i just witness" Ni-ki gasped before talking and walk away with a traumatized look on his face.

I cleared my throat as Jungwon pulled away and muttered something quietly that i didn't hear what he said. He had an annoyed look on his face. He sighs and say "Meet me outside in midnight" he walks away after saying that. I was so confused why he wanted me to meet him. Is it something important? Tons of questions were flowing in my head. I shrug off my thoughts and stop overthinking.

[IN MIDNIGHT]

I get out of my room and walk downstairs. I went outside and see a silhoutte standing, holding a balcony lean over. (I think this is how they call it right?)

He turned around and tell me to come next to him. I stand next to him and i look at the moon. Little did i know he was staring at me. "Yeona..." He says in a soft tone. I look at him. "I've been wanting to tell this for a very long time, can i tell you?" he looks at me in my eyes. I nod as he started to get nervous.

"When we first met, I had a strange feeling ever since you bumped onto me. I didn't overthink it but whenever i stay with you, talk to you and hang out with you. I get this strange feeling again. It took me days to realize that.... I-"

"I fell for you."

His voice echoed in my head. My eyes widend by his confession. "Do you also feel the same for me?" I stayed silent, i didn't know what to say.

"it's okay if you don-" i cut him off by pulling him into a kiss. His eyes widend by my moves but he ended up kissing me back. I pull away and say

"I also fell for you ever since we first met. I didn't think about it. It also took me days to realize that-"

"I love you" His eyes widend by my words. His cheeks started to burn. "I love you too" He then pull me in another kiss.

 "I love you too" He then pull me in another kiss

🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐