• CHAPTER SEVEN •

It was an arrow.

It had a paper in it. I look at it and look around me if there is anyone here. I make sure i was alone. I opened it and see a picture of me and a girl...
suddenly i got flashback from that photo

[FLASHBACKS]
(Warning: ABUS!NG
If you dont wanna read this part, you can skip.)

(Yeona was 13 years old)

"Eoppa Stop" Younger me says while laughing while my dad tickles me
"Eoppa im serious stopp" I say still laughing.

An older girl then came "eoppa" she says and my dad stops tickling me. "what do you want?" My dad says annoyed at the older girl. "I failed to do it eoppa" the girl said.
My dad walks towards the girl and slaps her. "I GAVE YOU ONE JOB AND U STILL FAILED IT. WHAT DID I ASK FOR A USELESS DAUGHTER LIKE YOU" My dad says. "IT WAS HARDER THAN YOU THINK EOPPA. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE MISTAKES. EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES NOT ONLY HUMANS." the girl says and my dad slaps her. "Don't ever talk to me like that" My dad slaps her more harder this. I couldn't control my anger as i see my dad slapping my sister.

I ran towards dad and jump on his back and bite his neck. My sister tried to pull me but i pushed her away. I stopped and look at dad. i sob and the girl quickly grab my hand and ran away.

(You can start reading now)

We entered in a room.
She quickly wipes my mouth. She then took the necklace from me and disconnect the pendant from the necklace.

[THE NEXT DAY]

i woke up and i cannot feel my fangs. i quickly in the mirror and my fangs disappeared.

[END OF FLASHBACKS]

So this is how i became a human.

My tears fall out of my eyes. I put my hand over my eyes and cry.
I wanna know who is my sister?
Why did she make me turn into human?
Is it because i killed my own dad?
Where is she right now?

i didn't know someone was looking at me. The person then walks towards me. He sat down and hug me.

I felt someone hugged me. It was Jungwon.

I put my head on his shoulder and cry as his hand was holding my head.

He then looks at the picture.

[Jungwon's POV]

I saw a picture of a little and a man.
The man must be her father.

I ignored the thoughts in my mind and make her look at me.

"Why are you crying?" I ask her with a soft voice.

"I-I" She says and cry again.
"I-I killed my o-own d-dad." She said and started to cry even harder on my shoulder. I was a bit shocked but i didn't say anything.

"Shhh don't cry it will be okay. I'm sure you didn't mean to do it." I tried my best to not make her feel guilty.

[TIME SKIP]
[Third person's POV]

"We need to find that woman" Heeseung said. "I agree with Heeseung hyung" Everyone agrees with Jake. "Why did she have that pendant?" Jake asked with confusion. "I think we need to do a plan" Jay suggested. "What plan?" Sunoo look at him.

"So tonight, the ball will open again. Yeona will stay here and us we will go somwhere else." Heeseung said. "Why can't she come with us?" Ni-ki asked. "Because after that ball, they think she went missing. They think she might be here." Heeseung declared. "At what time does it start?" Sunoo asked. "At 5pm" Jungwon said.
After making the plan, they all told Yeona about it.

"You need to be careful, This place is surrounded with bats." Yeona tell them.
"Don't worry about us, we will be okay" Sunghoon tell me while smiling. I also smiled back at him not knowing someone was glaring at Sunghoon and me.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

DAMN SIR THAT JAWLINE😩😩🔥🔥🔥🔥👱‍♀️👱‍♀️🦅🦅👩‍🦲👩‍🦲🦲🦲