• CHAPTER TEN •

[Yeona's POV]

I brought my face closer to his chest. I try my best to not show that im blushing. Suddenly he groaned due to pain. "Sorry" I say with low voice.I then blow on his chest while cleaning his wound.

"Anyways you look good in that dress" Jungwon suddenly says.

I think my heart stole a beat.

"Thank you." I said blushing a little bit.
He noticed my cheeks kinda red but he did not say anything.

[Five minutes later]

"Okay i'm done" I say removing a few strands of hair on my face. I then button up his shirt. "Thank you" He says and our eyes meet. We made eye contact but then

His hand grab the side of my neck and leaned closer. I also leaned closer. Our lips almodt touched, It is only a few inches apart. But a noise interrumpt us. I quickly push him away and pretend nothing happened. I blushed until he spoke up.

"What is that noise?" He asked stuttering a little. "I don't know...... I'll go check" i get up to leave.
"wait I'll come with you" Jungwon get up also and came with me. We walked towards where the noise came from.
"Stay behind me" He says putting me behind him and hold my hand. I blushed when he held my hand.

[Third Person's POV]

Jungwon was still holding Yeona's hand, walking to the noise. They opened a door and saw a man inside. He was a bit suspicious. Jungwon held her hand very tight. She held the gown just incase.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Jungwon asked the unknown man infront of him. He looked at them before speaking.

"I'm Minwoo. I was just exploring this place." Minwoo says. "Are you sure?" Jungwon asked him, holding Yeona's hand.
"Yes young man, i don't want anything here i just want to explore" Says Minwoo.
"Mmm ok but i think you should not come upstairs" Jungwon says. "ok then bye bye" Minwoo then go downstairs.

Jungwon sighs and look at their hands. They quickly let go of each other hand and look away while blushing.

"I'll go back to my room. Thank you for healing my wounded arm." Jungwon bows and Yeona bows back at him and also went back to her room.

When she entered at her room. That moment was in her mind 24/7. Their lips almost meet. She started to blush and whined at the same time because a man interrumpted them.

Meanwhile Jungwon was in his room thinking about the moment too. If that man didn't interrumpt them, he could've kiss her right now.

They both were thinking of the same thing.

Yeona kept on her gown just incase she needs to go again. Jungwon also kept the same clothes on. They waited until the ball ended. They are too embrasssed to meet other after that.

[Yeona's POV]

I went downstairs and see people still inside talking and some dancing. I went to the big room where there were people.
"Hello beautiful lady, Wanna dance?" A man offered me his hand. "Uhhh suree?" I answered and hold his offered hand. He smiled and lead me to the dancing floor.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: YANG JUNGWON WHAT ABOUT MY MENTAL HEALTH?!?#!!#$ 😨😨🔥🔥😖😖😮‍💨