• CHAPTER TWO •

"Get behind me" The handsome guy said. I look at him with horror in my eyes and he puts me behind him.

The Unknown man runs towards us, I closed my eyes, covering my eyes and the handsome guy blocked him.

"Jungwon don't try to stop me" The man said

Jungwon continues to block him from me with one hand while his other one is in his pocket. (SHIT THATS SO HOTT. sorry please continue)

"Oh god Taegyu stop already." Jungwon said to him. The man look at him in disbelief."What is wrong with you? Are you Crazy? Why are you saving a human?"

"You ask too many question. Go or else......."
Jungwon whispered something in his ear that made the man look at him in horror and he ran away

Jungwon then turns around and look at me with an eyebrow raised.

"What do you think you are doing here little girl? What if someone kill you?"

I look down feeling scared but when he said little girl i look at him with an eyebrow raised. Yes she don't like when people call her that.

"Little girl?!" I raised my voice a little bit
"Yes Little girl" Jungwon said

J- Jungwon  Y-Yeona

J: Why are you here?
Y: First of all, I was with my bestfriend for the ball but then she ran away i don't know why. then Everyone started to run away leaving me alone and this man followed me not leaving me alone. Blah Blah Blah na na na etc.etc.

[Jungwon's POV]

I admired her while she was talking. She looks very beautiful. Her eyes,her nose,her lips. Wait wait what am i thinking why am i thinking like this. why am i looking at her.

"Are you listening?" The girl said

"no." I said leaving her dumbfounded.

She stands there, confused and mouth opened. She then ran towards me

"So i've been talking to myself this whole time?" the girl asked me

I nod at her and she stares at me with a Are you kidding me? face.

"Hold on what's your name?" I asked her

"Kim Yeona." She said

Kim Yeona? Is it Jennie's-

my eyes widend and i try to pretend nothing happened

"Ahh okay" I said

I gotta tell that to the others

"hold on. do u have any clothes. I wanna change it. It's uncomfortable." Yeona looks at her clothes.

Is she being for real right now?

I sigh "Follow me" She then follow me and i gave her clothes.

Yeona looks at it with a suspicious face.
"Where did you get this type of clothes"

"You want it or not?" I asked her

"Fine. thank you i guess" She says and walk away

Then she came back with the clothes on.
I admired her. She looks beautiful.
wait what. what am i thinking
i shrug off my thoughts

"You look bad" I try not to sound sus.

[Yeona's POV]

I changed into the clothes and stare myself in the mirror. i fixed my hair and go outside. I see Jungwon staring at me with Heart in his eyes. I blushed a little.Wait why am i blushing. I shrug off.

"You look bad" He said to me
I raised a brow and roll my eyes.

"Hyung look at th-" I look at the door as i heard someone. I saw a boy younger than me and he stares at me and at Jungwon..

He gasped "Omg Jungwon Hyung. You have a girl in your room." He gasped again.

"Ya Ya Ya It's not what you think" I walk towards  boy.

"OMG YOU CAN TALK?!" The boy gasped and cover his mouth with both of his hands

I blinked and look at him.
"Yeahhh i can talk" i say confused.

"Do u have arrows and bow?" I asked Jungwon.
"Yeah and what will you do with it? will you use it?" Jungwon said

"Nooo i will eat it" I said sarcasticly
Jungwon rolls his eyes and give me the arrows.

i took the archery thing and walks away and i saw a window. i look behind me and i jump outside. I was in the yard.
(she is in the yard not ouside the yard the gate is closed so she cant escape)

I used to practice archery. It is my weapon. I always use it. Suddenly i hear ruffling noise behind me. I look behind me and i point my bow at it.

Then...

AUTHOR'S NOTES: look at how beatiful  is this man.