Silent Thunder: I Accidently Steal a Popstar

Well, I've decided to keep this story from Helen's point of view. So I have no idea how it's going to turn out! I really love hearing from all my fans! It makes my day! This chapter is dedicated to expatxgirlie for being extremely supportive and a great friend! Plus she likes llamas, so that's a bonus! :) Again, thanks so much for all your ongoing support! BEST FANS EVER! :)

Copyright 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

It was The Jonah. And I was stuck in her closet! Now that's irony. I heard the voice from earlier talking to the reporters, telling them she needed to get some sleep. The chaos must of gone on for thirty minutes. But we couldn't escape because when I peered through the crack between the closet door and the wall I realized the door to the RV was partially open. Great. Just great.

Remember how I said I used to love Jonah? I always wanted to meet her. She was my idol.  But I never pictured meeting her as a wolf! I wonder what I would of said if someone told me this would be happening a month ago. I probably would have just smiled, rolled my eyes and then turned to my friends laughing, wondering who that loser was. Exclaiming really loud,"FREAK SHOW!" But then I'd feel really bad inside and could never tell anyone, because that's just what you did. No one really cared about how anyone else felt but themselves. And I wanted to be normal. Maybe if I acted normal no one would ask about my mom.

Suddenly the door to the RV slammed shut, loud. I heard Jonah and the man walk into the RV. Jonah sighed loudly, and flopped down on the bed.

"That was exhausting.", she said.

Oh My God. She sounded just like she did on her recordings! I knew she wasn't lip psyching! I couldn't wait to tell Amy.................Amy. I needed to see her. I felt like a horrible friend.

"Tell me about it. And now I have to go yell at the light technicians for messing up the light show! What was that massive purple light? I know we did not plan that!", the booming man's voice replied.

It grew quiet in the RV. Even I felt awkward and they didn't even know I was here. I wanted to keep it that way. I glanced at Kyle. I could hardly see him in the darkness of the closet, his fur blending in perfectly. He was backed up against the wall trying not to make any noise.

"Wow, when did you eat all that food?", the man said, breaking the silence.

I peeked out of the keyhole in the closet door. Who was a keyhole in their closet? Jonah was looking around, obviously confused. I sucked in my breath. We had left the RV in a mess. Food wrappers littered the floor and one fridge was left open while the other was lying on the ground. At least they were those mini ones.

Jonah's brow furrowed. She ran her hand through her hair, messing up one of it's braids. If I wasn't hiding in a closet I would have been laughing hysterically. She looked so freaked out.

"I don't.....I don't know.", she finally stated.

The man looked at her like she was crazy. I almost died from laughter then and there. I could finally get a good look at him though. He was a big man, but he looked very strong. Like her, he was African American with dark skin and black hair. But Jonah had her signature streak of purple. He was old enough to be her dad but the way he looked at her didn't seem very......dad-like. More like her boss, or bodyguard.

"Whatever. Just clean it up okay? We don't want the reporters to think your a pig. Got it?"

"Got it."

"Oh, and don't forget wake up at six-thirty tomorrow. Your on Ellen DeGeneres."

Ellen? Ellen?! That's crazy! This whole thing was crazy. I could feel the hysterics coming on. Suddenly it felt as if everything was to much. I was cranky and upset in a matter of seconds.