SIlent Thunder: Wolves love McDonalds

Hello again! It's been a while! Writers block sucks! Oh well! I'm all cured now! Thanks for sticking with me!

Copyright 2011

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

 No. What the heck was going on! I turned around. Maybe the wolf was behind me. Nothing was there. That must mean......... Oh my god. I faced the water again. The wolf was still there. When I moved, it did. Startled I screamed. It sounded more like a dog being strangled. Ouch. This does not happen to people. This only happens in Twilight. (which my cousin forced me to read) I must still be asleep! Maybe if I pinch myself- wait. I can't pinch myself. Because I have FREAKIN PAWS!!!!!!!  This is crazy. No this...doesn't...happen....to..people...... Everything became fuzzy and I passed out. ~

My stomach rumbled. I stood up and instantly remembered everything. I slowly crept back up to the riverbank. Yup. Still a wolf. Why does everything weird happen to me? Magic yellow light heals Amy, then I turn into a wolf. Could this get any stranger? I focused on my reflection. It was a light colored wolf, a cream blond with gray fleck scattered throughout the fur. It was sleek and thin. It also looked as hungry as I felt. But thing is....I'm a vegetarian. And wolves eat meat. There is NO way I'm going to go kill a squirrel or a rabbit and eat it.  Not happening. But I needed food. I could not deny my stomach. It was already beginning to cramp up. The only way I could think of to get food was to raid a dumpster or something. Grass was a last resort. Slowly I padded over to the road. (It smelled horrible! It was not that hard to find.) I followed all the way to the outskirts of town. I didn't want anyone to see me. I did not plan on being caught and put in Animal Control. I found one of the back alleyways and slowly slinked around the corner. There right in front of me was the mother load. A McDonald's dumpster. The smell of fries made my mouth water. Piled next to it was old boxes, probably made for storing food. I clambered up them and dived into that dumpster! I was so hungry! I scarfed down fries, milkshakes, and even a few leftover salads to my heart's content. Everything tasted amazing. Suddenly I heard voices and clanging around inside.

A low mans voice penetrated all the sound inside."Yo, Jimmy! Wake up! Boss is coming! Hurry up and dump the trash you moron!"

"O-o-o-okay! Sorry Walter. No p-p-p-problem sir! Right on it!" Someone replied, I'm guessing it was Jimmy.

I  heard the back door open. I cowered down, attempting to look like trash. One of the trash bags landed right on me. Hamburgers were all over my face.

"AHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed (or attempted to scream) I bolted out of there. I heard a banging noise behind me and realized it was some big man chasing me, probably Walter. And he had a gun. I ran around the corner, straight into a dead end. What was I supposed to do now! I did not feel like getting shot by some McDonald's employee! I spotted a couple beat up dumpsters to my right and dived in.

Never jump into an old dumpster. Ever. Especially with a highly sensitive wolf nose. I heard Walter come around the corner.He kicked the dumpster and I fought the urge to squeal.  Something sharp jabbed me in the side.

"I know your in there! Come out before I shoot you!" Yeah right. What did this guy think I was? An idiot? Suddenly I heard something rustling to my far left. But it was still inside the dumpster. Was something ALIVE in here?! I almost gagged.  Walter kicked the dumpster again and I heard the thing to my left growl. Whatever it was, it sounded dangerous. Then Walter made a mistake he took the dumpster's left side (because it made noise and growled) and opened the lid. Out of it sprang a jet black wolf, jaws open, straight at his face.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SOMEONE HELP!! HELP!!", screamed Walter. He backed straight into a wall and collapsed on the pavement. He'd fainted. The wolf circled him, growling. I crept out of the dumpster, trying to go unnoticed. The wolf heard me and turned around. Those eyes. They made me feel as if I was being swallowed alive. I struggled to breath. Then the outline of the wolf became fuzzy. Was I fainting again? Slowly the shape stretched,grew,and changed colors. Standing before me was a teenager, approximately 18. He had black hair, and stubble around his chin. He wore an old black leather jacket and ripped jeans. He looked the same as he did 5 years ago. It was....him.