then...

"Yeah its fine". said lucy, "lets go have a quick talk outside vicky".

Jeff crossed his legs as he realised he had reverted to his typical male posture in the heat of the arguement, and his skirt was much to short to be liberal when vicky was about. He waited till the two of them had stepped outside, and ran up to his sisters bedroom.

slamming the dorr behind him, he collapsed onto lucy's bed backwards, and looked at the ceiling as his boobs bounced witht he movement of the mattress. 'what if im stuck like this, i liked vicky, but kids are another thing all together'.

he lay for a while contemplating his future, and realised that his sister must be having a fairly deep conversation with his girlfriend. he stood up and admired his body in the full legnth mirror hanging on the door. the thing about being a woman, was that everything seemed so much more accenuated than being a guy. It didnt help having such a firm pair of boobs, and a tight ass. You always seemed to have something about you that you were conscious about.

Jeff starting posing in the mirror, and remembering how girls in maxim posed, hell, how girls in the street posed. starting with his skirt on, it eventually led to removing his clothes down to his heels and hisunder wear. this was loads of fun. Jeff posed with his delicate fingers slightly inside his panties, and with one arm covering his boobs. 'lucy has to have some better underwear than this knockign about' he thought, and set about rooting through her draws.

Hidden behind alsorts of riotous garments, Jeff found what he was looking for. a bikini...