looking up

Jeff slept through the day, and got up the next day feeling refreshed. He showered and got changed. He was starting to get familiar with his sisters body, and he felt strangely excited about spending the day as her.

he spent most of the morning experimenting with clothes, and makeup, and was slowly becoming happier that he and his sister had not changed back just yet.

he eventually wandered downstairs in knee high boots and skirt, and a blouse. he had brushed his haor back, and done his best with the make up, and came to the living room to meet his sister and his girlfriend hugging on the sofa.

his heart sank. he suddenly felt imprisoned by the female clothing, and he sat to watch tv for a while.

some time passed and Vicky asked to be excused to go to the bathroom, after she had left, Lucy piped up.

"wow, sex as a man is amazing!"

"yeah, i know, remember..."

"we made love all night, and stayed up all day yesterday just talking."

"well, i hope she isn't pregnant!" said Jeff, scowling.

"ok fine Jeff, we can swap back tomorrow. We had enough sex last night i dont think id forget it! lucky she is on the pill or you could be in trouble!" Lucy laughed, and then noticed Jeffs face.

"lucy, vicky isnt on the pill... did she tell you that?"

"no, i just... well i just presumed..." lucy paniced.

"Jesus, tell me u used a condom!"

"well, no i didn't..."

"well." said Jeff "you have to find out if she is pregnant!"

"you mean you do!" said Lucy.

"Lucy, id rather spend my life in this body than be a father at 16!"

"you have to be kidding Jeff!"

" no way Lucy, i quite like the boobs and the bum. and the clothes are great. sure it may suck if i have to have periods but im no way bringing a kid up!"

just then Vicky walked back into the living room.

"everything OK with you two?"