Timeskip part 4

Y/N is sitting down when a Portal opens behind him, Chronoa(Supreme Kai of Time) floats out of it and falls to the floor, Y/N runs to her and picks her up

Y/N: "SUPREME KAI OF TIME?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

Chronoa: "We tried to find you from an altered timeline... But he found us... He killed everyone in Conton City..."

Y/N: "What?! But..."

He then remembers the man who looked like him and nearly killed him

Y/N: "I'm gonna check your wounds, okay?"

He sees that her legs and arms are broken

Y/N: "Shit, I'm gonna need to get some Senzu Beans."

Then Vegeta walks in

Vegeta: "Y/N, do you know where Andria is?"

Then he sees Chronoa on the table

Vegeta: "What the fuck? Is that Supreme whatever the hell woman?"

Y/N: "Vegeta, watch her and make sure nothing happens while I get Senzu Beans from Korin."

Vegeta: "Okay."

Then Y/N disappears and appears at Korin's tower

Y/N: "I'm gonna need a Senzu Bean."

Korin: "Been a long while since I heard that."

Y/N: "The Supreme Kai of Time is gonna die if I don't get it."

Korin tosses him a bag of Senzu Beans

Korin: "Have a good day Y/N."

Y/N: "You to Korin, thank you.".

He disappears and then appears inside Capsule Corp before giving Chronoa the Senzu Bean, she sits up and stands up

Chronoa: "Thank you Y/N. About this version of you... He's strong, really strong, maybe even stronger than Zeno and Grand Priest! He not only destroyed his own universe, but his own timeline! After Frieza brainwashed him and he killed his family before snapping out of it he was driven mad, he used Hakai to destroy the Earth and the Frieza force, he soon after started going universe to universe, and eventually, he became strong enough to kill Zeno and the Grand Priest!"

Y/N stands up

Y/N: "I promised my Mother years ago, after I killed Frieza, that I would never kill again. But when I find him, he's going to die."

Chronoa: "Y/N, you don't get it, he's maybe even stronger than Zeno! He could kill you within an instant!"

Y/N: "He maybe able to kill most things within an instant, but you forgot something, I'm not most things."

Y/N walks outside into the moonlight before looking at the Moon and his Tail turns Red before he bulks up and Red fur crawls up to and covers his Upper half and then his Pupils turn Yellow

Y/N: "I will find him, wherever he is, and kill him with my bare hands."

Chronoa: "Y/N, you seem different, what happened to you?"

Y/N: "She's dead..."

Chronoa: "Who is?"

Y/N: "MY MOTHER! IT WAS ALL MY FAULT! I DIDN'T GET THERE SOONER! PICCOLO WAS NEARLY DEAD WHEN I GOT THERE! SHE DIED IN MY ARMS! I WAS COVERED IN HER BLOOD!!!! I WILL KILL THAT BASTARD FOR WHAT HE'S DONE! EVEN IF I END UP DEAD!"

She looks at him shocked

Y/N: "I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! AND NOTHING WILL STOP ME! NOTHING!!!!!"

He turns around

Y/N: "He must pay for what he's done."

He then walks off before disappearing
_________________________________________