EPISODE 1

*I'm walking down the hill when I see Vegeta getting out of his pod with multiple scars all over his body*

Y/N: "Oh my god, Vegeta are you okay?"

*He says nothing and collapses but luckily I catch him and bring him to a healing tank, and eventually see him starting to twitch and move around and his heart rate skyrockets, I get him out and he opens his eyes*

Y/N: "Good thing you're awake Vegeta."

Vegeta: "Hello kid..."

Y/N: "Got some gold news and some bad news."

Vegeta: "What's the good news?"

Y/N: "You're not in hell."

Vegeta: "How kind. Now the bad news."

Y/N: "I couldn't save your tail."

Vegeta: "It's alright, I can live without it."

Y/N: "Okay. Oh and, what happened on that E-arth?"

*Vegeta tells what happened on E-arth and about the dragon balls, We then walk down the hall and hear Cui*

Cui: "Hey there Vegeta, Boy."

Y/N: "Bitch."

Vegeta: "What is it Cui?"

Cui: "Where are you two off to in such a hurry?"

Vegeta: "Off to plow your Mother."

Cui: "Ha, shows what you know Vegeta. We reproduce asexually."

Vegeta: "Gross, out of our way."

Cui: "Off to Namek are we?"

*We then stop walking and i turn around to face him*

Vegeta: "Come again?"

Cui: "We heard about the dragon balls, we know the namekians made them. And Frieza is way ahead of you."

Vegeta: "But, How?"

Cui: "The scouter was on the entire time."

Vegeta: "But that's impossible! My transmiter was off the entire time! Who's scouter was..."

*TIMESKIP*

*Me and Vegeta get in our pods and head towards namek and I hear Vegeta yell*

Vegeta: "GODDAMNIT NAPPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

*TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HETAP*

*Me and Vegeta land on planet Namek and get out of our pods and we see Cui's pod*

Y/N: "I'm gonna go look for the dragon balls while you deal with Cui. Okay?"

Vegeta: "Okay."

*I then start to fly around and see a bald midget who's screaming, a small child with a weird haircut, and a woman with blue hair, I land infront of them and see that they don't have their Frieza force armor on*

Midget: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

Y/N: "SHUT THE FUCK UP GODDAMNIT! YOUR HURTING MY EARDRUMS!!!"

*He then stops screaming*

Y/N: "Thank you. Now, as I was going to say, why don't you three have your Frieza force armor on?"