EPISODE 2 THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN AWAKENS

*I hear abunch of ki blasts outside either cave and tell Bulma that i'm leaving to find out what it is, I fly in the direction of it and see Frieza shooting Ki blasts at Goku, I go there and see Vegeta on the ground, I run to him and lifting him up*

Y/N: "Vegeta! Holy shit! Are you okay!?"

Frieza: "Oh, hello Monkey #3."

Y/N: "Fuck you."

*He then goes back to shooting Ki blasts at Goku but all the attacks keep getting deflected and then an explosion happens infront of him, but when the smoke clear he's standing there unscathed*

Frieza: "And apparently, this is happening now."

*He then turns to Vegeta*

Frieza: "VEGETA! EXPLAIN!"

Vegeta: "Hahaha. You see Frieza, you aren't dealing with the average saiyan warrior anymore."

Frieza: "Oh My GOOOOOD!"

Vegeta: "He has rise above and become a legend, the legend you fear. He has become, a super saiya-"

*He's cut off by Frieza shooting him through the chest, I watch in horror and get extremely angry, I can feel the ground start to shake under my feet as my anger boils hotter than the sun, I feel tears streaking down my face, and I scream in anger, and I can feel my body changing, and my mind, only one word is left in my mind, REVENGE, and I start to transform*

(SKIP TO 0:50)

*(A/N POV)*

*Y/N's body begins changing and the surrounding area starts to changing color with how much power he's gaining and his eyes start to bulge out of his head and his pupils explode while his eyes turn red and a giant green aura surrounds him and a green bubble appears around him before exploding making a huge crater in the ground and the green bubble is now a giant green beam around him that he begins to rise out of slowly all the while tears are streaming down his face as he's still loudly sobbing while screaming in pain and sorrow and then he screams even louder as his eyes turn Completely white and another giant green bubble surrounds him and he looks at Frieza with anger in his eyes and then he feels his energy start to get released and trillions of green orbs start to hit ground as all of the Z warriors dodge the attacks as he keeps screaming In sorrow and then he charges towards Frieza*

Frieza: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? I AM THE MIGHTY LORD FRIEZA!!!!"

*Frieza then goes full power which knocks Y/N back, and he says*

Freiza: "WHAT IS THIS POWER!!!"

*Y/N says nothing as he just charges at Frieza again and Frieza punches him which does nothing to Y/N but it hurts Frieza, he starts to fly away but gets grabbed by Y/N who then throws Frieza into the water and charges to him again before pummeling him and even making Frieza a bloody mess that can't move at all*