EPISODE 7 THE FIGHT WITH CELL

*Me and Cell fly at each other random then vanish before appearing I the air flying around hitting each other at speeds to fast for the human eye, and then we get back onto the ring and start to punch each other so fast that the news reporter says*

News reporter: "They're just standing there... MENACINGLY!"

*Eventually I punch Cell and he almost falls out of the ring but he flies back to it*

Cell: "You know what? I don't think we need this ring, we shouldn't need a ring out, how about I change this."

*He then blows up the arena, I'm floating right above where it exploded*

Y/N: "RAAAAAGH!!!!!!"

*I charge at Cell and before I hit him i telaport behind him and backhand him into a mountain and charging towards it and grabbing him by the face before ramming him through multiple more mountains and eventually I punch the side of a mountain and put it on top of Cell before I start tonwalk back to everyone else, but I here Cell yell*

Cell: "Ohoho! WE'RE NOT DONE YET!!"

*I then turn around only to see the mountain flying towards me*

*I can feel the earth cracking apart under our feet until I let out a ragefilled roar and go Ful Power Super Saiyan(the one Gohan and Goku achieved while in the time chamber) before combining it with my Ikari form, creating a massive multiplier of ×500, I look at Cell*

*I charge at him with all my speed, managing to punch off his head, then he grows it back but I then throw his old head at him and it hits him in the face before I charge a gallick gun*

Y/N: "GALLICK GUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cell: "Oh that's so adorable, you named i- OH SHI-"

*He gets impacted by the giant gallick gun and he flies back before his head gets stuck in the side of the cliff the other Z-Warriors were watching the fight at*

Cell(muffled): "You son of a bitch-"

Y/N: "DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER!!!!!!"

*I charge to him and yank him out of the cliff before punching him and then starting to pummel him, I see that the cliff is starting to get destroyed so I take him out if it and then kick him*

Cell: "TAHT'S IT! GET OVER HERE-"

Y/N: "KIKOHO!!!!!"

Cell: "NO-"

*He gets hit by the Kikoho and the ground underneath him starts to break, after about a while of doing the Kikoho I feel tired and nearly collapse, but I keep standing up, knowing that Cell is likely still alive*

Cell: "YOU BITCH!!!!!"

Y/N: "Oh, so you know your mother's name?"

Cell: "Oh, how funny. I'm not gonna lie, you put up a good fight, but I think it's time to end this."

*I see that Cell is charging a special beam canon*

Piccolo: "OH NO! HE'S GONNA USE THE MAKAKAS... MAKANAKA... MADOK-"