EPISODE 4

*It's been three years and Goku is being beaten by android 19 when Suddenly a figure wearing a mask and trench coat kicks android 19 off of goku, before taking off his trench coat revealing it to be-*

(Y/N POV)

*I kick a weird mime person off of Goku and everyone looks at me in shock until i take off my coat and they see that it's me as I stand infront of the mime person before letting my coat fly in the wind*

Y/N: "Sorry i'm late guys. Bulma needed some help with Trunks."

*I then look at the mime person before saying*

Y/N: "So, you must be one of the androids."

*The android looks at me with terror in it's eyes and I then kick Goku to Piccolo*

Y/N: "Catch."

*He catches Goku with one hand*

Y/N: "Nice catch Piccolo. Yamcha, take Goku back to his house."

Yamcha: "Okay."

*He then leaves with Goku*

Android 19: "Primary threat escaping-"

Y/N: "Your primary threat is here dumbass."

*The android keeps looking at Goku while talking*

Dr. Gero: "Don't mind him, he's only programed to respond to me my commands. 19, forget about son Goku, we can finish him at our leisure. For now focus on... who are you again?"

Y/N: "Gero, don't you recognize me? It's your old pal! Shamus mcfuckyourself!"

Gero: "Oh, it's you. Thanks for destroying my android's trucker hat!"

Y/N: "You're welcome."

Gero: "19, take care of him."

Y/N: "Oh yes, this fatass chinesse clown with a weight that a mother couldn't love is gonna beat me."

Gero: "Your confidence is noted, but son Goku achieved a form far beyond-"

Y/N: "Actually, it was me who did that."

Gero: "What?"

Y/N: "Yeah, i was the one who first achieved the form, hell I taught Goku how to do it. I've got an even more powerful form, I just can't control it."

Gero: "What? No! Y-You're lying!"

Y/N: "Guys, wasn't I the one who made the forms?"

Everyone: "Yeah."

Y/N: "See?"

Gero: "Prove it! Transform!"

Y/N: "Okay."

*I then go Super Saiyan

Y/N: "Is that enough proof?"

Gero: "19! ATTACK NOW!"

*Android 19 rushes to me and tries to hit me but I dodge all hits with ease*

*Eventually I get tired of dodging and just grab his arms and rip them off and throw them to the ground before I rise up into the air I see the android running while repeating the words