Eight

𝔾𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕪 ℝ𝕦𝕟

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

Ophelia smiled at her appearance in the mirror. After her and Conrad's little hook up, she went to the bathroom to clean herself up. That was until she heard someone entering the room and crying on the bed.

She peeked outside and was shocked to see Taylor. "Taylor?" she furrowed her brows and approached the girl.

She looked a bit startled to see someone else in the room. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in here. I can go." she went to stand up but Ophelia grabbed her shoulder and sat her back down.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

Taylor's eyes flared with a hint of anger. "I-I guess."

"You're not, what's wrong?"

Taylor sighed shakily. "Belly is just being a complete bitch. She's making everything about herself and it's like nobody else's life matters if it doesn't go along with her little storyline. I mean, shes oblivious to my feelings and she's replacing me with those deb girls. Hell, she's even been trying to get between you and Conrad all fucking summer when it's obvious you two are in love. I mean I can't with her anymore and I'm done pretending I want her to get with Conrad because I don't. He deserves to be with you."

Ophelia remained silent at her outburst. She knew that Belly has been a bit self absorbed this past summer, but she didn't think the Conklin girl would treat her friend so poorly.

"I'm sorry, I just- I thought she was being honest when she would tell me that Conrad looked at her a certain way or Conrad has his eyes on her but he doesn't. It's all on you." Taylor said to her.

"Im sorry she was telling you lies." Ophelia said. "Listen Taylor, you should be doing stuff that makes you happy. I mean you're in this cool as town for a few days, don't let Belly ruin the experience."

Taylor nodded and wiped her eyes. "I'm really sorry for being such a bitch to you."

"It's okay." Ophelia giggled.

"And for the record, you and Conrad are perfect together. I mean seriously I've never seen two people compliment each other so well." Taylor said making Ophelia smile.

"You're not to bad Taylor. C'mon let's go have fun."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Ophelia and Taylor spent the night dancing and having fun. Every time Ophelia tried to drink she felt like puking so she decided not to. Taylor drank enough for the both of them.

When she told Conrad she was getting a ride home, he was nervous. He didn't want to leave her there but she told him she was just gonna go for a walk with Taylor.

When he came home, he was surprised to see Taylor and Ophelia cuddled up in his bed. Literally spooning.

That night he slept in his bed with two girls but oddly enough, he seemed like the third wheel.

The next morning, Ophelia and Taylor woke up before Conrad. Taylor started packing her stuff while Ophelia woke up Conrad.

"Connie." she softly nudged him awake. "Babe..."

His eyes slowly fluttered open and he reached for her. "What's wrong baby?"

"My stomachs hurting." she frowned. He immediately sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He laid his hand gently on her stomach and cupped her cheek.

"Is it your period? Or just from drinking last night?" he asked.

"I didn't drink." she shook her head. He nodded in understanding and stood up. Noticing that she was still in her dress from the party, he handed her a hoodie and a pair of shorts. She put them on and he changed into more comfortable clothes.

"Let's go to the store okay? We can get some pads and stuff and you can get some chocolate okay?" he brushed her hair from her face and kissed her forehead.

"Okay." she said with a smile. That made Conrad smile and he grabbed his keys to take her to the store.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

BELLY needed to get her mind off of everything. She didn't want to think about Conrad and Ophelia having sex or Taylor and Steven hooking up.

So she wanted to go on a muffin run with Jeremiah. Only he told her to go get the keys from Conrad's room. That was the last thing she wanted to do thinking that Ophelia was in there.

But that was until Jeremiah said that they went to the store to get some stuff. She walked into Conrad's room and went over to his drawers.

She just about gagged when she saw condoms and intimate polaroids of Ophelia in his bedside drawer. Then she opened another drawer and saw a small pouch.

Her curiosity got to her and she opened it to see a necklace with an infinity sign on it. A grin spread across her face. She knew Conrad didn't forget about her birthday. She saw another small black velvet box but before she could open it, Jeremiah called for her.

She knew Conrad wanted her. And she was going to prove it.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Ophelia stood in the aisle with anxiety coursing through her veins. Conrad went to another section of the store to get her some stuff while she stood in the women's hygiene aisle.

Any box she reached for seemed like it was on fire. Her hands shook as she reached for one. With her heart pounding in her ears she couldn't hear the footsteps approaching.

"Babe?" Conrad stood in front of her with all her snacks and a box of pads and tampons in his hands. "I-Is that-" his voice got caught in his throat. "Are you-"

"I don't know." she cut him off. "I just want to be safe. I don't know, something feels off."

"When do you get your period?" he asked.

"This week. If not then I'm gonna take the test." she said. "If you don't want to pay for it, I will."

"No baby, I'll pay." he put a hand on her waist and kissed her head. "Don't be scared okay? Im right here."

She nodded and leaned into his chest. Conrad kissed the top of his girlfriends head and they heard an aw coming from behind them. They turned to see two older women walking by.

"You two are just adorable. Do you remember when Greg and I were like that? Oh I miss being young and in love." one of the women said making Conrad smile.

Ophelia hugged his waist tighter and looked down at the pregnancy test in her hands.

They're definitely young and in love.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.