Four

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"OH MY GOD!" Susannah entered the kitchen in the morning with a bright smile on her face. "Belly and Lia are gonna be debutantes!" She looked back at her son who was groaning with his head in his hands. "Where's your girlfriend?"

"She's asleep mom." he said quietly, not in the mood for his mother giddiness.

"Still?" Jeremiah and Steven made eye contact at Susannah's questioning before bursting out laughing. Belly rolled her eyes at them knowing what they're laughing about.

"What is it boys?" Susannah put her hands on her hips.

"Oh nothing. I'm just sure blueberry needs some rest after her long night." Jeremiah snickered.

"Dude shut up." Conrad told his brother who brought him the 'hangover cure' smoothie. Belly looked over at him but he avoided her gaze at all cost, still extremely annoyed at the shit she pulled the night before.

"Good Morning everyone." Ophelia walked through the kitchen waving at everyone before walking into the living room. Steven leaned back slightly to get a good view of her full body. She was wearing Conrad's hoodie and a short pair of shorts.

"Dude, stop checking out my brothers girlfriend." Jeremiah nudged him with a glare.

"I can't help it! She's hot." Steven laughed. Belly rolled her eyes at him. 'She's not that hot' she thought to herself.

"Ophelia we need to go shopping." Susannah told her as she turned towards the couch. A smile graced her face as she saw Conrad laying with his head in Ophelia's lap as the girl caressed his head and ran her fingers through his hair.

"For what?"

"For dresses of course!"

"This sounds expensive." Laurel commented.

"Agreed." Ophelia pursed her lips.

"Do not worry, it's all on me. And I still need to style you for your book signing." Susannah told her best friend.

Laurel turned towards her daughter. "Belly, are you sure you want to do this?" she asked. "It doesn't seem very you."

"It's not." Conrad commented from his spot of Ophelia's lap. He's more aware than anyone that Belly is trying to be like Ophelia. Usually it would seem cute if it was in a way that she's looking up to the older girl, but he saw through her. She's just trying to act like Ophelia so that he'll like her.

"Conrad could you please be a little more supportive, like you are for Ophelia?" Susannah spoke towards her son.

He rolled his eyes and looked up at Ophelia. "You wanna go for a swim?" he asked. She smiled down at him.

"Sure." she smiled. He stood up and held out his hands which she took.

"We're going for a swim." he told everyone as they exited the house.

"She could use some etiquette." they heard Steven laugh, commenting towards Belly who's eyes were following the couple.

Ophelia sat on the edge of the pool as Conrad jumped in the water. "Connie?"