Five

𝔸 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕 𝕋𝕖𝕒 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"YOURE CONRADS GIRLFRIEND RIGHT?" one of the girls at the deb table asked Ophelia who was looking at her lap.

"Um yeah." she nodded to the question. Her mind was still reeling from Susannah's words earlier in the day.

"Wow, guess you and Nicole have a similar type." a blonde girl said making Ophelia furrow her brows.

"Why?" Belly asked sharing the same confusion as Ophelia.

Nicole looked at the girls nervously. "I guess I wasn't gonna say anything but Conrad took me to the ball two summers ago and we kinda hooked up but it was really a one time thing."

Ophelia had no idea why the girl sounded so panicked. If it's in the past, there's no need to feel nervous about it. "You're not gonna like hate me now are you?" Nicole asked with a wince.

"It was two years ago. That was before him and I even met." Ophelia shrugged.

"Wow, you're way more chill than I thought." the girl laughed. Ophelia smiled. She actually really liked Nicole. Especially since the girl was honest with her about what happened between her and Conrad.

"I mean what's the point in holding a grudge over something that happened so long ago?" Ophelia spoke and Belly felt her stomach churn as her words could easily be applied to Belly's feelings towards Conrad.

"That's so cool that you're so confident in your relationship. I've always thought Conrad was kinda mysterious." another girl commented.

"Yeah he's hard to read at times." Belly put in. Ophelia glanced at her and saw that Belly was looking anywhere but her.

"He's really not. Conrad just likes to keep to himself. There's nothing wrong with that." Ophelia shrugged.

"There wasn't much keeping to himself between you and him at that bonfire." Nicole teased her. Ophelia blushed and looked at her hands as the other girls giggled.

Belly rolled her eye for what felt like the millionth time and looked at the other side of the room with one though on her mind.

'FML'

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

AS MUCH as Belly disliked Ophelia she felt that the best way to get to Conrad was to get closer with Ophelia. So when Cam Cameron asked her on a date, she figured she'd ask Ophelia to help her get ready.

She walked towards Conrad's room and gagged when she heard the sounds of lips smacking. She peeked inside the slightly open door and saw Ophelia straddling him while he groped at her butt.

'Gross' Belly scrunched her face in disgust.

"Ophelia?" she knocked on the door. The girl pulled away from her boyfriend and smiled at the girl on the doorway.

"Hey Belly." she greeted while Conrad rolled his eyes when she got off his lap. Couldn't he have just one moment with his girl.

"I was wondering if you wanted to get ready for our dates together?" the younger girl asked. Ophelia's eyes lit up making Belly's stomach turn.