One

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕤

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

"ARE YOU EXCITED?" Ophelias mother asked her as she helped her pack for the trip to Cousins.

"Yes. I cant wait to spend the summer with Conrad." she smiled wide as she shoved her bikinis into the suitcase.

"I cant believe my little girl is gonna be gone all summer." her mom frowned.

Ophelia gave her a smile. "You can always come down and visit."

"I plan on it."

They walked downstairs as a horn honked outside. Ophelia smiled brightly as she ran outside to see her boyfriend standing in front of his jeep. She ran to him and he happily caught her in his arms.

"Hey princess." he grinned and kissed her cheek. "You excited to see the summer house?"

"Of course." she grinned leaning into his chest.

"Um a little help here." her mom walked out carrying the girls suitcase and duffel bag.

"Right sorry." Ophelia laughed and went to help her. Conrad grabbed the suitcase and loaded into the back of the jeep with his own stuff. She put her bag in there as well and then turned back to her mom.

"I'm gonna miss you." Ophelia frowned at the realization she wouldn't see her mom for about a month or two

"It's okay! Youll have so much fun. Conrad, please take care of my baby." she giggled. Conrad smiled and kissed the woman on her cheeks.

"Of course I will. Bye Anne."

"Bye you two." she waved as they got in the car.

Conrad turned to his girlfriend with a smile and set his hand on her thigh. She happily grabbed it.

"You excited?" he asked with a. smile.

"Yes, I can't wait to meet the Conklin family." she grinned.

"You'll love them. You and Belly have similar interests and Stevens a dork but he'll like how chill you are." he smiled.

Ophelia happily connected her phone to his jeep and played some music. Conrad couldn't help but take his eyes off the road to watch her sing along in her own little world.

When they arrived at the house Ophelia jumped out of the jeep as she looked at the house in amazement.

"Hey blueberry!" Jeremiah Fisher ran out of the house the minute he saw his brothers jeep approach. His excitement was through the roof that his best friend would he spending the summer with them.

Ophelia smiled as he ran up to her and twirled her around. "Hey cherry!"

"You guys are still doing those fruity names?" Conrad groaned as he rounded the vehicle with Ophelia's bags in his arms. He'd get his own later, he just wanted her to get comfy first.

"Was that homophobic? I think that was homophobic." Jeremiah gasped with his arm around Ophelia's shoulder.

"How could you Connie?" she held a hand to her chest in fake disbelief.

"Oh shut up." he rolled his eyes. She giggled and kissed his cheek making him smile.

"Oh there's my favorite girl!" Susannah exited the house and approached her children and Ophelia. "Hi honey!"

Ophelia happily walked into the girls arms. "Hi Susannah!" she's so happy to be here in Cousins with her favorite Fisher family.

"I'm so excited for you to be here for the summer." Susannah gushed. "Oh it's been a while, you look so pretty. Ugh Conrad I still cant believe you snagged her."