𝟭𝟳. love ain't no science

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
SEVENTEEN!
love ain't no science
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮SEVENTEEN! love ain't no science  ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

For once in their lives, the three boys were the centre of attention in school.

This was something that they had never experienced before. They were so used to being at the very bottom of the social hierarchy and treated like absolute garbage by everyone. They never knew what it was like to be popular but now they did.

The fact that this love potion gave them this much attention from girls that would of never given the time the day, was exhilarating to them. They were practically eating up all of this attention as if their lives depended on it. They felt like on top of the world for once and that they were untouchable to everyone else.

The feeling was nice while it lasted as their sudden popularity boost was gonna come back and bite them right in the ass.

"That was the best day ever! We're like movie stars." Benny happily boasted.

"No, more like rock stars." Ethan corrected.

"I wish life was like that everyday." Rory exclaimed, earning nods of agreement.

"Hello, boys." The three teens all turned and were met with the sight with Evelyn Weir, who had a knowing look on her face.

"Sweets for the sweetest grandma ever? Take two if you want." Benny offered a box of chocolates, sporting a large smile.

"Drop it, Drake." Grandma Weir scowled. "Tweedle-dumbest told me what you did." Everyone turned towards a wide eyed Rory, who raised his hands in surrender.

"I made a love potion and dropped it. Now all the girls in school love us." Benny admitted.

"Love potion? The one on page 72?" Grandma Weir asked in disbelief.

"You know it? Grandma rocked the potion too. Is that how you bagged Grandpa?" Benny pondered in amusement.

"Here's the thing, boys. Nature is all about balance. Brainiac here, upset the balance. You swung the pendulum all the way to goo-goo eyes and giggles." Grandma Weir explained, using a yo-yo to simulate the consequences.

"So far, so sweet." Benny sighed.

"But when the pendulum swings back...." Grandma Weir swung the yo-yo, allowing it to hit her grandson in the face.

"Ow." Benny cringed, rubbing the spot on his forehead, where he had just been hit.

"That's what I'm talking about. The more those girls loved you, the more they're gonna hate you." Grandma Weir explained. "Now, how strong was the potion?"