𝟭𝟱. friday night frights

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
FIFTEEN!
friday night frights
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

italicized text is the ghost speaking to ethan in the presence of other characters

the presence of other characters

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         "So, how was your date last night?" Sarah asked excitedly, looking right at the blonde vampire.

"Oh, yeah! Tell us all about your date!" Luna playfully demanded.

"Ah! Amazing! Kurt is so McYummy!" Erica exclaimed happily. "We went out for dinner and then we went to go see Super Dead IV. It was.....perfect." The girl thought this guy was special.

"Uh, I would love to go on a date soon." Luna pleaded, almost like a little child wanting ice cream.

"That will happen when either you or your pet nerd gains the courage to ask the other out. Which isn't happening time soon." Erica pointed.

"Uh, I know!" Luna agreed in annoyance.

"Wait.....do you mean regular date perfect or vampire date perfect?" Sarah pondered suddenly.

"You know I don't bite and tell." Erica smirked, flashing her fangs for dramatic effect. She then walked away, leaving her two shocked friends.

"That didn't sound assuring." Luna pointed out with wide eyes.

"Tell me about it. I definitely think Erica bit the poor guy." Sarah admitted with a defeated sigh.

"Is it bad that we think so lowly of her?" Luna asked in a worried tone.

"Maybe." Sarah shrugged. "But look at her track record, she's known for doing stuff like that."

"Ok, true." Luna quickly agreed.

"Either way, we should still follow this guy just to see if she hit him." Sarah suggested.

"Ok, fine.....But if Erica finds out then you're explaining this to her." Luna pointed out.

"Deal." Sarah nodded in agreement.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         "He's a robot in disguise! He'd just show up as a harmless truck." Rory continue to explain the plot of some new movie to his friends.

"In space?!" Benny exclaimed in disbelief.

"Hey coach." The boys all greeted, upon walking by the school's kind history teacher and sports coach.