𝟭𝟲. smells like trouble

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
SIXTEEN!
smells like trouble
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮SIXTEEN! smells like trouble   ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         One of the most blessing but cursed things that a teenager can go through is the act of young love.

Young love can be an amazing thing. It can teach you to appreciate and care for those around you. It can make you see life in a new and positive way. But it can also be very painful. It can cause force you to endure emotions of anguish to the point that you want to rip your heart out.

The idea of young love is a phenomenal thing but it is also the biggest mystery in the universe (it's even more intense than the idea of splitting the atom). Love is definitely not like science.

Even when you're experiencing young love first, hand you don't know what to expect. It's like a intense roller coaster ride, filled to the brim with bursting emotions.

But at the end, you don't know how the outcomes will turn out. You can just only hope that it'll all goes well in your favour.

And right now, Ethan Morgan and Benny Weir were both dealing with their own dilemmas, regarding the idea of young love.

Both boys were madly in love with their two female friends, Sarah Fox and Luna Winchester. Ever since they first locked eyes on the first day of school, it was like they were instantly in love with the two girls. It's as if nothing mattered but them.

But the problem was that they didn't know how to actually confess their feelings to the two girls.

Sure, there were clear signs from both sides about the apparent attraction but nothing had come about it. The boys knew that in order to get their attention then they would have to just straight up confess to them and hoped they felt the same way.

So, that was their plan of action right now.

"I can't believe they shipped your Eternity Cage without the key. How are we gonna play Warlocks Phantasm?" Benny complained as they walked over to their lockers.

"Yeah, that sucks!" Rory exclaimed in agreement.

"Guys, keep it down." Ethan hissed out in annoyance. "I'm trying to attract a girl, not the whole Chess Club."

"Ok, what is that?" Benny pondered in confusion. He had just watched the boy pull out a mysterious spray from his locker and he doused himself in.

"It smells gross." Rory cringed.