𝟬𝟴. lawn of the dead

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
EIGHT!
lawn of the dead
  ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮EIGHT! lawn of the dead  ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         If you were to tell Luna Winchester and that she would start grade 11 and immediately become a full fledge monster hunter then she would of laughed in your face. But no, that was indeed her new reality.

Most girls at her age had different ideas of what they wanted to do once they hit their upper years of high school. Some wanted to get a boyfriend. Some wanted to have high grades and make the honour roll. Some wanted to be invited to parties. And some wanted to be come captain of their sports team or club.

That was not the case for Luna Winchester.

Sure, she did want to do all those typical things that most teenage girls did but the difference was that she were spending her free time, ridding her town of supernatural activity and murdering monsters. She was definitely not having the typical teenage girl experience that was showcased in media.

"I'm so glad life is back to normal." Luna sighed happily, taking her textbooks out of her locker.

"Speak for yourself." Erica reminded, flashing her fangs to the girl.

"Well, mostly normal." Luna corrected, earning a chuckle from her best friend.

"I mean, yeah. I thought we'd start grade 11 differently but instead, we hunted vampires. How insane is that?" Erica pointed out.

"Very insane." Luna agreed, closing her locker door. "Speaking of insane, here comes our nerd friends." She caught a glimpse of the two boys, walking over to them.

"Hello, ladies." Benny greeted with a goofy grin.

"And I'm out." With that Erica had walked off, not wanting to be in the vicinity of two nerds as that would bring down her newfound hotness.

"Ignore him, he's being weird again." Ethan assured.

"When is he not acting weird." Luna pointed out.

"But you like it." Benny shot back and the two shared intense eye contact.

It was a weird habit of theirs that they suddenly invented. They would just sort of stare at each other until the other one broke. It was like an unofficial staring contest but they did it just to mess with each other, despite their friends being weirded it out.