𝟬𝟯. vampires are real?!

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
THREE!
vampires are real?!
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

 ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮THREE! vampires are real?!   ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

Luna Winchester couldn't believe she had agreed to wander into the dark night with two nerds, that she barely knew.

She knew that it could be potentially dangerous as she had no idea what had lurked in the night and was out to get them. But somehow, she had decided to swallow her own fear and tackle this situation, head on.

It didn't help that her own friends could accidentally be in trouble and that alone pushed her further into this search. It was times like these where she wished she didn't worry so much about her friends.

But she was willing to do anything if it ensured their safety, so she willingly continued to tag along.

"What is all that?" Ethan questioned suddenly, pulling the blonde out of her thoughts.

The two teens turned around, upon hearing a bunch of items dropped to the pavement. They were met with a nervous looking Benny Weir, who was scurrying to pick everything up.

"Digicams with night vision infrared." Benny scoffed like it was obvious. "You guys can't possibly expect us to investigate the supernatural realm without the proper equipment."

"I still think you brought too much and might accidentally draw attention to us." Luna reminded, pulling her denim jacket closer to her body.

"Ethan, you said her reflection wasn't all there, right?" Benny pondered, earning a nod. "Here's a thought, what if this is some publicity stunt for that stupid Dusk movie?"

"If this was a publicity stunt then I think they would of pulled it in a more crowded place." Luna pointed out.

"If this is a punk, I knew it all along!" Benny exclaimed, pointing at the sky.

"Benny, shhhh!" Ethan hissed out at his friend. "Come on! I think she's headed towards town." He then sped up, to make it to town square faster.

"God, why is he so fast?" Benny breathed out before he and the teen girl followed.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

"It's hopeless. We lost her!" Benny exclaimed, trying to catch his depleted breath as he had just ran for the last few blocks. "Must.....have.....pizza."