𝟭𝟮. guys and dolls

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
TWELVE!
guys and dolls
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮TWELVE! guys and dolls   ╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

         Luna Winchester couldn't understand why she was stuck on babysitting duty this week as she was definitely not the best with children.

She may be an older sister but she had two younger brothers, so she was more suited to deal with their rambunctious behaviours over little girls. But let's be real here, she can barely deal with herself at times. She was basically just the last resort.

The Morgan adults didn't trust any of the boys to look after 8 year old, Jane, so that responsibility fell upon the female members. Usually, Sarah was the one who often took over that role but tonight was the only time that she could go on a date with this cute boy on the basketball.

And Erica wasn't even asked as she would of said no, immediately. She felt it was uncool for her to babysit, especially for a little girl.

So, that left Luna as the final choice, despite how much she did not want to babysit. She may have babysat the little girl once but even that was out of desperation and that turned into a vampire hunting quest.

But here she was, being forced to play dolls with her crush's younger sister and hoped she didn't burn down the house or accidentally cause the kid to die.

"Oh, no!" Jane suddenly exclaimed, causing Luna to look at her with wide eyes. She was relived to see that it was just a mishap with one of her dolls.

"Debbie's my favourite and now she's ruined." Jane frowned at the now busted state of her doll.

"I'm sure I could fix her with some tape or something." Luna assured, trying to stay as positive as possible.

"Then can we have a dance party?" Jane begged.

"Uh, sure." Luna awkwardly nodded. "What else am I gonna do till your parents get home?" She grumbled that part under her breath.

"Be right back." With that the teen girl had left to search the house for some much needed tape.

She decided that she would check the kitchen first as the kitchen is the spot where her parents keep their office supplies like tape. And luckily, she was right. It didn't take long for her to find the tape dispenser as it was located in like the second drawer that she opened. She grabbed it with ease before running up stairs, afraid of leaving the little girl unattended for way too long.

"I found it, Jane!" Luna announced happily, entering the room.

"Look what I made." The teen girl's attention was drawn to the new tall figure that stood next to Jane.