HBP 4

Rory was sat at the kitchen table with Mrs Weasley and Phoenix, Charlie and Bill had both headed off to work. Phoenix was currently sitting at the kitchen table, in full flow about plans for her wedding to Bill, while Mrs. Weasley kept watch over a pile of self-peeling sprouts whilst helping her.

"What about you Rory" Phoenix asked making Rory lift her head from her arms.

"What" Mrs Weasley smiles at her.

"Any thoughts on planning yet"

"I've been engaged for a week, I haven't even thought about it yet"

"Me and Bill have made a couple of little discissions including bridesmaids" 

"Who was you thinking?" 

"Ginny, Tonks and you" 

"Me?" Rory says surprised.

"Yes you Aurora Potter. Will you be my bridesmaid?" Phoenix asks looking at her.

"I'd love to" Phoenix hugs her quickly. 

"Thank you" Mrs Weasley smiles at the two. 

"Ah, Harry!" Mrs. Weasley said as Harry appears. "Good, I wanted to explain about the security arrangements for the journey to Hogwarts tomorrow. We've got Ministry cars again, and there will be Aurors waiting at the station"

"Is Tonks going to be there?" asked Harry, handing over his Quidditch things.

"No, I don't think so, she's been stationed somewhere else from what Arthur said."

"You'd better get on, Harry, I want the trunks ready tonight, if possible, so we don't have the usual last-minute scramble." Harry left the kitchen. The departure the following morning was smoother than usual. The Ministry cars glided up to the front of the Burrow to find the kids waiting, trunks packed; Hermione's cat, Crookshanks, safely enclosed in his traveling basket; and Hedwig; Ron's owl, Pigwidgeon; and Ginny's new purple Pygmy Puff, Arnold, in cages.

"If you need me Harry I'll be in the hospital wing most days"

"Thanks Ror, it's good to know you'll still be around"

"No problem little bro, I'll see you later" They all got in the car leaving Rory with Phoenix.

"What is it you're doing at Hogwarts again Rory"

"Training to become a healer with Madam Pomfrey"

"That's awesome. I thought about being a healer at one point"

"What changed" 

"Realised I liked potions a lot. Hated the teacher though" 

"What Grease bat" 

"Yep Professor Snape" Phoenix says as they both laugh.

"Right I'm going to go see Charlie for a bit" Rory says as Phoenix smirks at her.

"Have fun" Rory rolls her eyes before smiling and flooing to Charlies. She finds Charlie sat on the sofa when she arrives finally able to do it without falling on.

"Hello beautiful wasn't expecting you for a couple more hours" He stands up, putting his hands on her hips.

"I was missing you" He smiles before kissing her.

"I missed you too darling, hate being away from you even for a little while" Rory smiles before kissing him again.

"I love you Charlie Weasley"

"I love you too Aurora Potter soon to be Weasley. So when did you want to start planning our wedding, I can't wait to call you my wife" Rory smiles at him. "So small wedding or big"

"Small"

"So Friends, order members and close family"

"Yeah"

"Sounds good, see we've already dealt with one big decision done"

"See wedding planning's not that hard" Rory says before kissing him.

"I so can not wait for you to be Mrs Weasley"

"That's so weird"

"You'll get used to it" He smirks. "Have you thought about bridesmaids at all"

"I mean Ginny obviously, Tonks, Angelina and maybe Phoenix"

"So possibly 4"

"Yeah"

"How about December"

"What about December"

"Marry me in December"

"Charlie that's like 4 months away how do we plan a wedding in 4 months whilst working"

"With mums help, come on Nova. I want to call you my wife and I want to do it soon"

"Okay"

"Really"

"Yeah, but you're talking to your mum. Any idea on a date in December"

"How about the 20th"

"So 20th December, sounds good to me" Charlie smiles before kissing her.

"I love you Aurora Nova Potter, did you know that"

"I did and I love you too but I've got to get to Hogwarts, I've got to meet with Poppy before the students get there"

"Okay I love you and I'll see you later"

"Love you Charlie" She gives him a quick kiss before flooing to Madam Pomfrey's office.

"Ah Aurora just in time"

"It's just Rory"

"Right, well I'm going to start by showing you around and where everything is that you'll need, generally the first week's pretty quiet except when someone breaks another student's nose on the train" She looks at Rory with a raised brow.

"In my defence that was only once"

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure he deserved it but we can't have anymore of that from you now you're a member of staff"

"Of course I'm not going to go punching students and also that was two years ago"

"Right well you know the general layout seeing as your brother spends half his life here, hopefully that changes this year"

"I wouldn't count on it" She just nod's her head in reply and starts showing Rory where all the different potions and supplies are and going over basic healing spells for a couple of hours.