OOTP 15

Rory was sat in yet another detention with Umbridge after accidentally knocking her book off of her table during lesson. Fred had tried to argue that it was an accident but Rory told him to let it go which he reluctantly did.

"Right I want you to continue to write the same thing as last time please" Umbridge said in her overly sweet voice.

"How long for" Rory asks showing no emotion as she got ready for the pain again.

"Until I think you've learned your lesson. You can start now" She picks up the quill and starts writing 'I am an abomination of nature and I need to respect the Ministry' over and over again. After 4 hours Umbridge speaks again "Hand" Rory holds her hand out for her as she grabs it inspecting the handy work of the blood quill. "Very good I think you've learned your lesson this time, you may go" Rory grabs her things leaving her office quickly. She reaches the common room at the same time as the twins who were both walking weird and winced with every movement which is when she realised what had happened. When they were testing one of their new products it had resulted in painful boils in places you definitely didn't want them.

"I think a few of mine have ruptured," Fred said in a hollow voice as they reached Rory.

"Mine haven't," George said, wincing. "They're throbbing like mad, feel bigger if anything"

"You two okay" Rory asks.

"Hey Ror, we're great. Just spent hours on a broom" Fred says.

"Ouch" She winces at the thought.

"Yep. How was detention" George asks trying to see her hand which was currently covered. She showed him it before covering it again and entering the common room.

"It's wasn't the worst detention with her" She tells them as they take a seat in one of the corners, both twins taking extra care as they sit.

"We need to do something about her" Fred mutters.

"Like what Freddie, the Minister put her here himself" Rory tells him.

"I know" Just as he says this Harry and Ron climb through the portrait hole. They both took a seat near the fire pulling out what Rory assumed was homework as she turned back to the twins.

"You coming Ror" George asks.

"Huh"

"To our dorm to work on some products" Fred says looking at her slightly concerned after noticing how often she was zoning out at the moment.

"Sorry zoned out and yeah" She follows them up to their dorm where Lee was already waiting. They spend a few hours on various products and Rory eventually falls asleep on Georges bed where she had been laid watching them and giving little bits of input every so often.

"Rory" She opens her eyes slightly to look at Fred who had a pile of clothes that he hands her "Asked Angie to grab you some clean uniform. Go have a quick shower and we'll head down for breakfast"

"Thanks Freddie" She takes the pile of clothes and heads to the boys bathroom to have a quick shower and get ready. She meets the boys in the common room before they all head to breakfast. It's not long before Harry, Ron and Hermione join them.

"Hey Rory, Fred, George. I've found a place to practise can you meet me tonight, eight o'clock, seventh floor opposite that tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy being clubbed by those trolls and could you tell Isaac and Logan as well please"

"Yeah" Rory answers Harry as she continues to drink her coffee getting ready for the defence class with Umbridge for first lesson. Rory walked into the room Harry had said with both sets of twins and Lee behind Ginny, Neville, Lavender, Parvati, and Dean.