OOTP 4

At some point Rory manages to fall asleep in Remus's arms. When she wakes she find that shes alone and lying in bed with her cover over the top of her. She notices a note on her bedside table.

Hey wolf
When you wake in the morning we'll talk about this just me, you and Sirius no one else.

She glances at the clock and see's it's 7 in the morning so decides to just get up grabbing some clothes and heading to the bathroom to have a quick shower. As she strips she looks at her body in the mirror and slides down the wall at what damage she'd done to herself. The werewolf scratch had been bad enough and now she'd destroyed herself. Some scars done through burning, others through cutting herself all for a small amount of relief from the mental pain she was currently feeling. After a quick shower, she put on some leggings, vest top and Charlie's hoody she'd stolen last summer before heading back into her room and grabbing some fluffy socks and heading down to the kitchen to grab a coffee. She walks in the kitchen to find Remus and Sirius already awake. Taking a seat at the table she rests her head on her arms as Remus places a drink in front of her.

"Good morning Rory" Remus says as he takes a seat she lifts her head to look at him "Coffee, drink" He says pointing at her cup on the table. She picks it up taking a small sip.

"Hungry?" Sirius say's looking at her, she shakes her head. They all sit in silence drinking their drinks "Right come on let's head to the study and talk" Sirius finally speaks up as he stands heading out of the room with Remus and Rory following behind. They reach the study where Remus shuts the door before muttering a spell so no one can hear anything. Sirius and Remus take a seat on either end of the sofa as Remus gestures for Rory to sit in between them.

"How bad is it Wolf" Remus says looking at Rory.

"How bads what" She knew exactly what he was referring to.

"How badly have you hurt yourself Wolf" She looks down at her hands. She was stupid for breaking down on him last night it would of been easier if he didn't know.

"We're not mad we just want to know how bad it's got. We want to help you Little wolf and we know Harry's outburst yesterday definitely wouldn't of helped"

"I'm sorry. I know we made a deal and I failed" She puts her head in her hands unable to look at either of them.

"Come on just show us and we'll go from there" Remus says pulling her hands away from her face. She stands up and slowly removes her jumper taking a deep breath "Wolf that one on your shoulder looks fresh when did you do that?"

"Before dinner last night after Harry arrived" Remus nod's as Sirius sits there looking at her arm's.

"Is there any others" He finally speaks, Rory nods lifting her top slightly to reveal the ones on her stomach "They're not all burns" He say's quietly.

"Wolf this is only numbing the pain for a little while, it's going to make it worse when you finally feel it"

"I'm sorry guy's I know I let you down" Sirius pulls her into him, wrapping his arms around her as she buries her face in his chest before they both sit back down.

"You could never let me down and I know you could never let Remus down"

"Healing isn't going to be an overnight process and we know that. A lot happened to you in the past couple of years that should never of happened" Remus pulls out a diary from beside him, handing it to her "When you feel overwhelmed I want you to write down what's happened and how you're feeling. If after that you still feel the same I want you to come to one of us it doesn't matter what we're doing, you need to come to us. We will fight this together okay Wolf" He smiles at her as she hugs him.

"Come on let's go sort some of these newer ones out so they don't scar" Sirius say's standing and holding his hand out for Rory, she takes his hand as he pulls her up. Remus hands her the hoody.

"Nice hoody Wolf. Any chance it belongs to a Weasley"

"Moony you know I love you right"

"He still needs the threat don't you agree Sirius. James would be so disappointed in us if we don't do it"

"I agree Remus"

"Right I'm going to go end my relationship and save him from you two" Rory jokes loving the way they can cheer her up even after a serious conversation like they'd just had.

"Too late for that Wolf" Remus winks at her as Sirius smirks. Rory follows them to the kitchen where Remus grabs her a cream to put on the cuts and burns.

"Thank you Moony. Now I best go warn Charlie hadn't I. I mean I pre warned him months ago but best refresh the warning for him" She kisses them both on the cheek before heading to her bedroom to apply the cream before writing to Charlie. She pulls out the parchment from her bedside table and grabs her quill.

Hey Charlie

He doesn't take long to reply.

Good morning Nova

I need to warn you of something

Whats wrong?

Pad's and Moony know

About us?

Yep. I said I'd break up with you to save you but apparently it's too late for that sorry.

Oh god help me

Don't worry I'll protect you

Why thank you. We need to tell mum

You need to tell her, she's your mother

She's going to kill me for keeping it a secret for nearly a year

I'll visit your grave every week don't worry

Thank you for that darling I'll miss you.

This makes her laugh as she replies.

I love you. Did you know that?

I did because I love you too

When are you coming to a meeting

I'm not sure Nova. Wish you could of come here for the summer but you getting better was much more important. How's it been hanging with Bill?

Pillocks like the older brother I never wanted but still got all the same

Haha I'll tell him you said that

Go ahead I'll tell him myself

Right I need to get to work. I love you Aurora Potter

I love you too Charles Weasley. I'll talk to you later

She places the parchment back in her bedside drawer before heading downstairs to see who's awake. 

Rory wakes with a slight scream from another nightmare as her bedroom door opens and Remus rushes in. Rory sits up placing her head in her hands as her breathing slowly calms down. Remus takes a seat beside her wrapping his arm around her as Sirius appears in the doorway looking just as worried. Remus nods to tell him he's got it as Sirius closes the door and heads back to bed.

"Hey Wolf" Remus says as she slowly calms down. 

"Moony" She whispers.

"It's okay. You're fine sweetheart" Remus had enough experience dealing with her nightmares now that he knew the easiest way to calm her down was to just make sure she wasn't left alone. "Which nightmare was it?"

"The Triwizard tournament" She says quietly as she leans more into him. He nods. 

"Did you want to try and go back to sleep or stay up for a little while"

"Sleep but can you stay please" 

"You know you don't need to ask Wolf" He smiles at her before laying down slightly and pulling her into his side as she slowly falls back to sleep. Remus spends the rest of the night awake just watching her and making sure she doesn't have anymore nightmares.