POA 5

It's been a week since they came back to school and Rory was getting nervous about meeting Remus this evening to start practicing using her powers more which absolutely terrified her. She was sat in Transfigurations between Fred and George anxiously biting the skin around her nails until it started bleeding.

"Rory stop" Fred whispered grabbing her hands under the desk. Rory had explained everything to Fred and George about Remus and how he was going to help her use her powers to try and get rid of some of the fear she felt about it. They both thought it was a good idea but that didn't stop the fear and anxiety she was feeling about using them in front of someone. "Stop worrying you'll be fine. We can come with you if you want"

"No way the fewer people the better. What if I hurt you or George it's bad enough Remus is going to be there and could get hurt without adding you two to the mix. I'm terrified of that possibility"

"Rory you won't hurt anyone. You need to stop thinking like that, it's not helping with your anxiety right now. Just try and not think about it until later and even then don't think of your powers as dangerous" George whispered from her other side, luckily they always sat at the back of the classroom so no one paid them any attention unless the twins did something to get the attention on them which thankfully they weren't doing today.

"I don't know what I'd do without you two sometimes" Rory smiles at them, their words making her feel calmer.

"Well you wouldn't be able to have a crush on our brother that's for sure" Fred smirked.

"I don't have a crush on your brother so shut it Freddie" George laughed slightly next to her "You can shut up as well Georgie"

"Aurora Nova Potter you are in denial you know that don't you" Fred whispers before smirking at her.

"There's nothing to be in denial about dipshits. Godric you two are such pains in my arse" They both smile at each other and she knows it's because they got the exact reaction they wanted from her. She sits back in her seat crossing her arms waiting for the minute this lesson ends and she can get a break from these two twats at least until they have charms together after lunch. As soon as the bell rings Rory grabs her stuff quickly walking away from the twins and going to find Angelina.

"Hey Angie" She says as she catches up with her.

"Oh hey Rory where's Fred and George"

"Don't know, don't care bloody twats" Rory crosses her arms and she laughs.

"What did they do this time"

"They said I'm in denial about having a crush on their brother" She smiles at Rory.

"But Rory you do have a crush on him" Rory sends her a death glare and she puts her hands up in submission.

"That's not the point Angie. If they knew the truth they'd tell Charlie so they could tease him and me and then he'd stop talking to me altogether. I mean who wants to talk to someone that has a crush on them" They continue walking to the great hall to get some food.

"I think he knows and if it wasn't for your age I reckon he would like you back. The way you two are able to talk to each other is special. I would love to have someone who gets me the way you and him get each other"

"Ang he just see's me as the best friend of his brothers who happens to love dragons like him that's all at most I'd say he sees me as another younger sibling nothing more"

"Whatever you say Ror" She smiles at her.

"What are you two talking about" Fred appears at Rory's side whilst George appears next Angelina.

"Nothing" They both answer quickly.

"Uh huh" The twins say together.

"Come on lets go get some food" Rory says walking into the Great hall taking a seat near the middle of the table Angelina next to her whilst Fred and George sit opposite them. As they're putting food on their plates the golden trio walk in sitting by them.