No X No X No

It's been a few hours since the incident. Ever since then, everybody has stayed silent. You took the chance to think about everything that has happened so far.

Feitan's going to kill me if Kurapika tells anyone. What am I going to do if my identity slips out? I'm supposed to be a secret, after all! You thought rather angrily.

"[y/n], is something wrong?" Killua asked, interrupting your train of thought and sitting next to you.

You sighed and leaned against him, your head resting on his shoulder. You let your [e/c] eyes close and you relaxed against the wall and the ex-assassin.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Killua yelled with his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"Just trying to calm down."

"And why does that include me?"

"Because I...You're...I don't know, honestly." You sat up and opening your eyes. You truly didn't understand that feeling you got when around him. Little did you know, he was having the same problem.

"I-I mean, it's okay if y-you want to
k-keep doing wha-whatever that was!" The Zoldyck stuttered.

You shook your head and stared at the ground. There was only one thing that you hated more than heights, being confused.

[timeskip]

Everyone else was now asleep. You weren't tired at all, so you just stared up at the ceiling. Clearly being bored, you turned over to see if Killua was awake. He had his back turned to you. You thought for a second before snuggling up to him. Killua tensed a little, maybe he was awake? A few seconds passed and nothing happened.

"Killua?" You called out in a sleepy whisper.

No response.

"Killua?" You repeated in the same tone.

He turned to face you and quickly pulled you closer to him. Instead of resisting, you buried your face in his chest. You noticed he smelled of chocolate and other sweets. A small blush crept onto your face when you realized what you were doing. Killua smirked slightly and placed an innocent kiss on your forehead. It was a small act that made your face even more red.

[ wtf ok idek what i'm doing anymore it's 3am and i'm tired asf i should probably be asleep rn...oh well, let's continue with this crappy story :') ]

*with Hisoka and Illumi/Gittaradkafks (however you spell it)*

Illumi placed down an ace and sighed. He had lost yet again to his Joker friend. His blank eyes stared at the bored figure before him.

"Tell me about the child." He demanded in a monotonous tone.

"[y/n]?" Hisoka's bored expression quickly faded into an intrigued one.

The man nodded. A smirk formed on the clown's face. He began gathering his cards, neatly stacking them in his hand.

"She's the younger sister of a member of the Troupe." He began, "[Y/n] is her name. She supposedly a secret. However, I don't know how considering the amount of people she's tortured to death."

"She kills? Interesting." The disguised man cut in.

"Very. I do believe she's twelve -- much like you're Killua. Be careful around her, though, she won't hesitate fighting you. She's almost killed me multiple times before, actually. [Y/n] is full of surprises." Hisoka chuckled lowly.

"Is that so?"

"Mhm. She tends to get bored easily, that's when she sneaks out to kill. Her brother doesn't want her to get hurt, so she has to be careful. He's way too overprotective...and sadistic -- much like her."

"She would make a perfect wife for Kil. She doesn't look too bad either."

"I never said she was single."

[word count : 603]

(please excuse the many mistakes and my laziness towards the end. i'm working on another story that will not be published until it's completely finished. it's a levi x reader, but idk if i'll ever finish it so-)