𝟿. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙵𝙰𝙸𝚁

When we got home, everyone asked their parents and they all said yes. I was just gonna go in my clothes from earlier but No apparently we're supposed to dress up. And I only have one dress, but it's for like weddings or like fancy events. So Maya brought dress that'd fit me. Originally I wanted to wear a nice long sleeve and nice jeans. But Maya told me i would be dying if I wore it.

I really liked the one that she brought over for me to at least try on. It was a f/c dress that was just overall just really nice.

(The design, the colors are your favorites and the sleeves are a bit longer, feel free to change it)

I put it on and I honestly felt really pretty. It was still fancy, but I still felt like me. I felt confident in my own skin.
"You're gonna keep this, and I don't really wear it very much." Maya told me admiring how the dress looked on me. I thanked her many many times that night. She had on this quite nice blue and white dress.

 She had on this quite nice blue and white dress

(This is Mayas)

I think we both had our outfits right. We kinda just hung out at my house for the time being. Charlie popped in at some point and complimented our outfits, and weirdly enough he looked good as well. He had a tropical button down on but not very over the top, with khakis and nice shoes. He even combed his hair back so he went very over the top. We had my f/c radio softly playing some music until it reached 7. Mom and Dad ordered a pizza, not just for us, but also mom didn't feel like cooking, which I mean fair enough.

We all had a slice and my mom had the idea to get the Polaroid camera. As soon as I stood up from putting on my converse with little purple and blue flowers embroidered on, she told me to smile and started taking pictures.
"Mom why are you taking pictures?" I asked.
"I never see you this fancy, and one day you can look back on it and remember tonight." I shrugged and agreed. She took a picture of Charlie, Maya, me and Maya, me and Charlie, me and dad, Charlie and dad, me and mom she handed the camera to dad, and finally her and Charlie.

It was about 7:30 when we were finished getting ready. Maya had on some nice sandals that tied around her ankles. We met up with Scotty and he was stunned by Maya.
"You- y- you look really- really pretty Maya." Scotty struggled to say admiring her.
"Thanks Smalls. I like the shirt." She said complimented him back. He blushed and I put two and two together. Yup Scotty liked Maya. The four of us walked to the carnival talking about what rides we each wanted to go on.